Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Cloud City set-up. Very cool.

Just out of curiosity, do you still have your Scar Predator? I notice Tracker on the shelf above Luke, so I was just wondering if you still have Scar as well.

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 6.02.26 AM.jpg
Who wants to buy an empty box?

I love this figure. I got in aftermarket and got out at even money. It was too much to have in a figure even as a set. Hoping for some type of bespin Luke reissue from HT. Enjoy to those who have this set. A classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi dudez.
Little question to those happy owners of this figure: have you managed to disassemble the weathervane from its articulated base? I'd like to invert the weathervane and use it for the "I am your father" scene, standing as that shaft thingy to which Luke holds before jumping. For that, I'd like to remove the huge circular disc that the rest of the weathervane is attached to via an articulation. Behind that huge disc, there is some sort of black piece that seems to keep it attached to the articulation. I don't know how to remove it to detach the disc, or even if that is possible (it might be glued on).

Any idea anybody?

Thanks,
m.

Anybody looking for the box, weather vane, figure stand please PM me. I’ve got a few of the accessories from my old set. Thinking of getting a new set for these.

Ok so I had to share this with you guys cause I thought it was hilarious. I bought a recast sculpt of the SS Snowspeeder Luke head and put the hair on my DX07. This is what I saw.
21ddb5dd04f6a3be0d6000e1841e8fb1.jpg

7e9e8394684034f442634db9aa8375db.jpg

fbf7189aad4c46eca58806aad02f3d82.jpg

I didn’t realize Luke was a pink haired feminist?

Ok so I had to share this with you guys cause I thought it was hilarious. I bought a recast sculpt of the SS Snowspeeder Luke head and put the hair on my DX07. This is what I saw.
21ddb5dd04f6a3be0d6000e1841e8fb1.jpg

7e9e8394684034f442634db9aa8375db.jpg

fbf7189aad4c46eca58806aad02f3d82.jpg

I didn’t realize Luke was a pink haired feminist?

I expect he will be in the next film :monkey3

No one?
Come on dudez....
Thanks!
m.

Hi dudez.
Little question to those happy owners of this figure: have you managed to disassemble the weathervane from its articulated base? I'd like to invert the weathervane and use it for the "I am your father" scene, standing as that shaft thingy to which Luke holds before jumping. For that, I'd like to remove the huge circular disc that the rest of the weathervane is attached to via an articulation. Behind that huge disc, there is some sort of black piece that seems to keep it attached to the articulation. I don't know how to remove it to detach the disc, or even if that is possible (it might be glued on).

Any idea anybody?

Thanks,
m.

Back