Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t remember if HT has re-released 2.0 versions of figures. Was it the joker and jack sparrow? Do those count?

Outfit still looks very nice even all these years!

Yeah it’s decent, but this sculpt looks terrible when theres direct light.
4dc1d5f5e47acde860a4868903977363.jpg

Did another shot of the ANH and it doesn’t look as bad
0ff64d45b71126d5856e3e1528f59ee1.jpg

Most sculpts look terrible in direct light. It’s the subtle shadowing that really brings them out most of the time.

To those who have used the weathervane: Have you had any issues with the bottom pole fitting into the hole of the base? Mine will not fit. Not even close. I guess i will need to shave down the metal pole somehow? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

To those who have used the weathervane: Have you had any issues with the bottom pole fitting into the hole of the base? Mine will not fit. Not even close. I guess i will need to shave down the metal pole somehow? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Same, mine is tight but fits. If you can't jam it in I think it'd be easier to widen the hole than file down metal.

Does anybody feel that collar is just too high it’s too close to his jaw bone? Did anybody in this forum figured out a way to extend his neck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a great collection. :clap

You should raise ANH Vader’s belt just a tad, to where it’s just above the codpiece.

For those who want to light up your Besbin w a ANH sabre, it's pretty easy. Remove the tunic, remove the lower right arm, sllp the ANH lit sabre arm piece halfway up the loose sleeve of the Besbin tunic, connect the elbow joint, pull tunic behind and over the back, fit sleeves through and you got it.

Crappy pic and pose but you get the idea. Lights up bright too.

DSC09662-001.JPG

Has anybody bought a 1/2 shelf with circular cutout from Stoney's Stands to be able to fit other figures around their weather vane stand for this figure? My idea was to mount the weathervane to the top of my detolf and ideally fit the bottom portion below the circular cut out portion of the 1/2 shelf, and still have room for figures on the 1/2 shelf. If anyone has done this successfully please reply. If you had a photo that would be great. Space is at a premium so i am reaching for ideas.

Has anybody bought a 1/2 shelf with circular cutout from Stoney's Stands to be able to fit other figures around their weather vane stand for this figure? My idea was to mount the weathervane to the top of my detolf and ideally fit the bottom portion below the circular cut out portion of the 1/2 shelf, and still have room for figures on the 1/2 shelf. If anyone has done this successfully please reply. If you had a photo that would be great. Space is at a premium so i am reaching for ideas.

I had the same idea a while back. Decided against it. Here's a pic of mine. The weather vane is as close as I could get it to the side of the detolf. I think its definitely possible to fit a 1/2 shelf w/cut out from Stoney next to it, but you can see that with the extension (to the left as you look at the picture) the weather vane takes up about 3/4 of the width of the detolf. Part of the weather vane would either be in the way or be covered. And even though Stoney's shelves are clear, I like the look of the weather vane with nothing in the way. Hope this helps with your decision. I think it could look good either way you go.

esb1.jpg

esb2.jpg

Back