Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ QUOTE=SilverStar17;8466760]Nice! How much did you snare it for?[/QUOTE]

Seller ended up pulling our of the sale. Proper gutted. Was gonna get it for £300. Only found out this morning :(
Still gonna try and pick this up as I really want the set. Wonder I hot toys will revisit this version of Luke? Doubt it'd be as good as this set if the did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe prices are coming down on these now.
one just sold for £265-$365,not a bad price.

Was that the DX07 set sold from Réunion (tiny tiny island in the Indian ocean) that only shipped to France? I think that one just might be an outlier as far as Ebay prices goes. :lol

Was that the DX07 set sold from Réunion (tiny tiny island in the indican ocean) that only shipped to France? I think that one just might be an outlier as far as Ebay prices goes. :lol

This seller was uk 100% feedback,dx07 new and complete ended on bidding at £265.
Chewbacca collectors set ended £499,obiwan £311.
So all o.k there,ended sunday night.

Seller ended up pulling our of the sale. Proper gutted. Was gonna get it for £300. Only found out this morning :(
Still gonna try and pick this up as I really want the set. Wonder I hot toys will revisit this version of Luke? Doubt it'd be as good as this set if the did!

Sorry to hear that.

HT probably will end up making another Bespin Luke or a Dagobah Luke figure when they do the ESB line, but it won't include two separate figures the way this one does nor will it probably come with the same amount of accessories and options as this one does. Not sure how much the PERS means to you, but it probably won't have that either.

Not sure how the details on the figure and the likeness of the sculpt will compare though. I will say that I do think the likeness and the detailing on the sculpts of the DX07 are slightly better than the details and likeness on the new ANH sculpt though. And I personally like that sculpt.

[ QUOTE=SilverStar17;8466760]Nice! How much did you snare it for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Hi SilverStar - He relisted it the same night and sold it for the same price but with the words 'rogers985' in the item title; someone asked him a question about it and he claimed that you asked him to send the item to a different address other than the Paypal invoice:

'Q: Hello Why is this set relisted? Thanks Mike 29-Feb-16
A: Hi Mike, The buyer had asked after sale to dispatch the item to a different address than the shipping address on the PayPal invoice (due to a recent move of address). Looking into it this practice is not covered by paypal's protection scheme so I gave him a full refund and re-listed the item as per eBay guidelines (see link) Sending to an Alternate Address for Buyers and Sellers | eBay As such I have relisted giving the previous buyer (or anyone else) the opportunity to buy the item and get it shipped as per the address on the PayPal invoice. Apparently should the address not match the shipping address on PayPal and a dispute be filed they can reverse the payment & I would lose both the money & the item. Sad times. All the best Adam'

Hi SilverStar - He relisted it the same night and sold it for the same price but with the words 'rogers985' in the item title; someone asked him a question about it and he claimed that you asked him to send the item to a different address other than the Paypal invoice:

'Q: Hello Why is this set relisted? Thanks Mike29-Feb-16
A: Hi Mike, The buyer had asked after sale to dispatch the item to a different address than the shipping address on the PayPal invoice (due to a recent move of address). Looking into it this practice is not covered by paypal's protection scheme so I gave him a full refund and re-listed the item as per eBay guidelines (see link) Sending to an Alternate Address for Buyers and Sellers | eBay As such I have relisted giving the previous buyer (or anyone else) the opportunity to buy the item and get it shipped as per the address on the PayPal invoice. Apparently should the address not match the shipping address on PayPal and a dispute be filed they can reverse the payment & I would lose both the money & the item. Sad times. All the best Adam'[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's correct, I've moved this weekend so I'm at but all over the shop at the moment. And he did all this with no correspondence response from myself. Just relisted it without me really even knowing

Really need some help...
Anyone who has the Bespin figure, do the boots/ costume transfer easily over to the new Tattooine body?. I bought some loose footpegs just in case but am not sure they will be comparable to the new body.
Any help would be appreciated.

You know HT will release a new deluxe version with better head sculpt, and a bundle version with lando.
Eventually they will make it. And keep making it for years haha

Really need some help...
Anyone who has the Bespin figure, do the boots/ costume transfer easily over to the new Tattooine body?. I bought some loose footpegs just in case but am not sure they will be comparable to the new body.
Any help would be appreciated.

I commend you on you endevor to swap bodies. The only issue you may have is that the Bespin boots do not use a ball joint to connect at the ankle. They use the make female connection most commonly seen with the old Rambo, Perseus and Leonidas figures. I am sure with a little ingenuity you'll be able to work around this minor issue. Good luck and May the Force be with You. Please post pics.

Every hot toys figure can be pulled apart at the upper arm or at the kneecaps of the legs. You can swap the lower part of the legs from the bespin body onto to the tatooine body.

I've finally pulled the trigger. Had to pay more than I wanted to but it's done now! Can't wait to get this set!

Congrats, you won't regret it! Wait till you see these in hand.

Seriously can't wait. Always wanted this set but never had the money. All the pics and reviews I've seen make it look awesome. Also, I love the PERS! Can't wait to put that battle damaged Luke on the weathervane in my detolf!

Congrats on the acquisition! Regarding you saying you paying a little more though, something's worth as much as it's worth to someone.

Congrats on the acquisition! Regarding you saying you paying a little more though, something's worth as much as it's worth to someone.

Cheers! And yeah I know. I'd come to the conclusion that my original trilogy collection wouldn't be right without bespin Luke

Congrats! Great set. I had to buy two when they first came out to get all the Lukes I wanted in my collection.
I also picked up two extra bodies and heads for all the customs I wanted to do. So all together, 3 clean and 3 battle damage Luke heads.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456940833.563428.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456941365.715791.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456941379.167669.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456941389.519462.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456941399.320347.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456941409.572946.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456941426.340679.jpg

Back