Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously love posing this guy around. I can't decide on a pose to leave him in! I changed his pose 4 times today alone! :lol

8755147025_aa042d7223_c.jpg

8755151611_bb4f01ca82_c.jpg

8756264750_b63452faa1_c.jpg

8756263672_08e3662b53_c.jpg

Mine finally arrived this morning and I am extremely impressed. It had none of the issues that some have had (magnets and saber-hook) so no quick fixes were needed. I was disappointed with the weather vane at first but I got that sorted quickly and it has got to be the best display feature to come with any figure.

Last edited:
I think that he is definitely my favorite human figure. And it is cool that so many people are still getting kicks out him even though he's been out for so long!

Finally broke down and bought this set. It should be here in a couple of days. This will be my first Hot Toys purchase. Couldn't resist w/ the new Vader on the way! Have my fingers crossed for no issues.

Last edited:
My vane came broken. A common issue I've read back in the early pages where the bit with the little white circle came off. I emailed them and they told me they'll get back to me. Can easily be superglued back so I'm hoping for a $30 refund or some sort. My BD Luke is still in the box. I don't think I'll ever display him. :(

Not likely. There are just too many of them, plus 2 figures per package means a lot of Bespin Skywalkers available.

181 units available at Big Bad Toy Store @ $280.

Good to know....since I'm finally in the market for one (I know...I'm really late in the game here...he looks cool and all, $300's a lot to spring all at once for any figure...took me a while)...

Wanted to get him at Sideshow, but it's disappeared from the site. Had the weirdest call with Sideshow I've ever had today...called to see if it was really sold out or if there's a wait list or whatnot and "Lisa" had no idea what I was talking about.

"What's the item number?"

I don't know...it's the Hot Toys Luke Skywalker sixth-scale figure...the ONLY Hot Toys Star Wars figure....you've carried it for months. Since it just vanished from the site, I just wanted to know if it's sold out or if there will be a waitlist...

"What outfit was he wearing?"

Um, the Bespin one. It's Hot Toys. The only Hot Toys Star Wars figure you carried. Is it sold out or not?

"I think we had that about four or five years ago....let me check (put on hold - for a while, then) "Okay...I don't see any Bespin Luke Skywalker available on the website. We did have something like that a few years ago. (long pause)"

Um, okay....so you don't know why this Hot Toys figure....the only Star Wars Hot Toys figure you had...was still on your website as recently as this past weekend, is now gone. No "low quantity alert", nothing...just gone.

(Long pause, then) "Well, without an item number, I'm not seeing what you asking for. If you want to give me your email address, I'll send you a link to the product image if we have it."

"Uh, no....I'll try and get more information...like that item number and call back....thanks."

(long pause) "Okay...thank you for calling Sideshow"

Soooo...one of the most high-profile sixth-scale figures that has been featured on the site for months just vanishes without a trace...and the person answering the phone has no idea.

I'd like to get this from Sideshow, but....I guess not.

I just always thought there was some indication of a figure selling out, like a "low quantity alert" thing or something....not so with Hot Toys?

Good to know....since I'm finally in the market for one (I know...I'm really late in the game here...he looks cool and all, $300's a lot to spring all at once for any figure...took me a while)...

Wanted to get him at Sideshow, but it's disappeared from the site. Had the weirdest call with Sideshow I've ever had today...called to see if it was really sold out or if there's a wait list or whatnot and "Lisa" had no idea what I was talking about.

"What's the item number?"

I don't know...it's the Hot Toys Luke Skywalker sixth-scale figure...the ONLY Hot Toys Star Wars figure....you've carried it for months. Since it just vanished from the site, I just wanted to know if it's sold out or if there will be a waitlist...

"What outfit was he wearing?"

Um, the Bespin one. It's Hot Toys. The only Hot Toys Star Wars figure you carried. Is it sold out or not?

"I think we had that about four or five years ago....let me check (put on hold - for a while, then) "Okay...I don't see any Bespin Luke Skywalker available on the website. We did have something like that a few years ago. (long pause)"

Um, okay....so you don't know why this Hot Toys figure....the only Star Wars Hot Toys figure you had...was still on your website as recently as this past weekend, is now gone. No "low quantity alert", nothing...just gone.

(Long pause, then) "Well, without an item number, I'm not seeing what you asking for. If you want to give me your email address, I'll send you a link to the product image if we have it."

"Uh, no....I'll try and get more information...like that item number and call back....thanks."

(long pause) "Okay...thank you for calling Sideshow"

Soooo...one of the most high-profile sixth-scale figures that has been featured on the site for months just vanishes without a trace...and the person answering the phone has no idea.

I'd like to get this from Sideshow, but....I guess not.

I just always thought there was some indication of a figure selling out, like a "low quantity alert" thing or something....not so with Hot Toys?

They had it on checking inventory for a while. Then it disappeared.

Back