Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought another set a while back for customs, then some extra clothes that were going cheap, then a couple of headsculpts that were going cheap. Last weeks I picked up a couple of bodies (everything included except hands and head, even with boots for $51 each). I now have a small army of Bespin Lukes. And I'm not sure what the **** to do with them. :lol

Im looking for a the head (clean version) for my ROTJ custom.:)

Plenty available at Big Bad Toy Store still at $279. Like all Hot Toys figures, production is limited as they're constantly switching lines and don't keep churning out specific skus, but not "limited edition" in the sense of the shorter production runs that Sideshow puts out regularly (1500 units, etc.) This figure has been available for a LONG time, so it's surprising it hasn't sold out everywhere.

Yeah. I'm pretty certian that for hot toys "limited edition" just means "less than a million units". but I"m cool with that, it means you no longer MUST pre-order with them. you're fairly safe to wait for reviews.

I bought another set a while back for customs, then some extra clothes that were going cheap, then a couple of headsculpts that were going cheap. Last weeks I picked up a couple of bodies (everything included except hands and head, even with boots for $51 each). I now have a small army of Bespin Lukes. And I'm not sure what the **** to do with them. :lol

The second Clone Wars is about to begin. :lol

Couldn't find this on the sideshow website, was it a limited run or something?

I think it"s finally gone from there... I waited too long. But as others have pointed out, there is still plenty available at BBTS. Broke down (and saved up) and ordered it from them. Could'nt resist after months on end of great pics in here..a big variety of them...

Looking forward to having this set at last...get to see for myself what the fuss has been about.. c"mon, next week!

It's currently still cheaper at BBTS than it's ever been at Sideshow. Not including the use of coupons or reward points of course. ;) And BBTS has a straight-forward ordering system with a great pile of loot order management feature. And they ship right away. I just paid the last flex on a Tusken Raider from Sideshow on Saturday and it finally just shipped out tonight. Probably won't be delivered until next Friday. BBTS order which I requested be shipped this AM (which includes Bespin Luke) shipped mid afternoon today and will be delivered on Monday AM.

You guys are a bad influence! All these great pics and videos are really swaying me to get one. That light up weather vane is awesome and didn't realize how amazing those Luke sculpts are.

You guys are a bad influence! All these great pics and videos are really swaying me to get one. That light up weather vane is awesome and didn't realize how amazing those Luke sculpts are.

Once you get them in hand, you'd realize that everyone on this thread is actually GOOD influence :lol

For sure. It's only the best 1/6 SW figure to date! (If you are in this hobby and are a SW fan and you don't own this....WTF?)

For sure. It's only the best 1/6 SW figure to date! (If you are in this hobby and are a SW fan and you don't own this....WTF?)

Think it might be because I have been waiting out for a Hoth Han and Luke, but who knows when that will happen. OT sure seems to be left out in the cold as of late with all the Clones. But hard to beat the HT quality, that's for damn sure.

Think it might be because I have been waiting out for a Hoth Han and Luke, but who knows when that will happen. OT sure seems to be left out in the cold as of late with all the Clones. But hard to beat the HT quality, that's for damn sure.

I think SSC tried to gain maximum profit by releasing figures that require minimal differences from each other. They've done this with their Joes as well, with the Troopers and Ninjas. Even the heroes up to Snake Eyes 2.0 so far came with the same (only repainted) set of gloved hands and boots as the previous releases, and are taking time on the more unique ones that have parts more unlikely to be re-used, like Destro.

Is anyone selling, or know where I can get a second "clean" hair piece for Luke? I loved the clean piece on the battle damaged figure earlier in the thread and now want it on both of mine. Only seems to be complete Heads on ebay with the clean ones going for nearly half the price of the complete set.

Does anyone know where I can get the custom light saber mod? I really dig that mod.....must have. Just got my Bespin Luke yesterday....And bought my son the Medi Vader, 2.0.

Ah well...

Guess I'll be waiting a little longer. Sent an MO to BBTS overnight yesterday...they got it and marked my order paid. But it's not shipped...it's "waiting to arrive in the warehouse" (!) I thought this thing was "in stock"...

If the status hasn't changed by end-of-business tomorrow, I'll be giving them a shout (by email anyway...they don't do "phone").

Dang it...I'm stoked now...c'mon guys, ship it already! (please)

Back