Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone make a ROTJ "like" Jedi Luke using this figure? I haven't checked the whole thread though :)

Yep, there are RotJ customs people made with the HT Luke and they look really good. Don't have any links handy, unfortunately.

Yep, there are RotJ customs people made with the HT Luke and they look really good. Don't have any links handy, unfortunately.

Very cool! Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Funny I got into this scale and was just going to buy Fett and Bossk from Sideshow and that has quickly changed:) Picked up some Clone Commanders, Plo Koon and Ventress, and now I'm going to have to get this Luke! Along with pre-ordering Wolffe, Malgus, and Vader most likely. I'm so weak.

I just received this figure. What an awesome piece of work. Having been a 1:1 prop collector for many years, I can really appreciate the care and attention to detail that Hot Toys have put into the lightsaber and blaster. They are truly beautiful scaled replicas of the full size props. Everything from the tiniest detail to the beautiful packaging is first rate. After trying the hair pieces on the different heads, I personally think that the battle damaged face looks best with the "regular" hair on it so that's what I've opted for.
Here it is with the "out of the box" Enterbay Han.

2013-05-25-4148_zps4d4ab4a7.jpg

Chris

You're going to love it Jedibear. If there wasn't so much crap coming out I'd probably get another one just to remain in box. Thats not usually my thing, but I love this set so much its like I want a backup, just in case.

Plenty available at Big Bad Toy Store still at $279. Like all Hot Toys figures, production is limited as they're constantly switching lines and don't keep churning out specific skus, but not "limited edition" in the sense of the shorter production runs that Sideshow puts out regularly (1500 units, etc.) This figure has been available for a LONG time, so it's surprising it hasn't sold out everywhere.

I bought another set a while back for customs, then some extra clothes that were going cheap, then a couple of headsculpts that were going cheap. Last weeks I picked up a couple of bodies (everything included except hands and head, even with boots for $51 each). I now have a small army of Bespin Lukes. And I'm not sure what the **** to do with them. :lol

I bought another set a while back for customs, then some extra clothes that were going cheap, then a couple of headsculpts that were going cheap. Last weeks I picked up a couple of bodies (everything included except hands and head, even with boots for $51 each). I now have a small army of Bespin Lukes. And I'm not sure what the **** to do with them. :lol

I've got a birthday coming up if that helps you out buddy. :yess:

:lol

Back