Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone got a tracking number yet from BBTS? It's been almost 3 days ship it already! It's still in their warehouse.

Just a quick shot of where I hung my battle damaged DX 07 Luke.
tumblr_mdf3r99cxM1rel4lco1_1280.jpg

Yes that's the DX01 laying on The Dead box at the bottom!
Your Luke looks very cabaret there.. :lol

BBTS finally gave me a tracking number on this, I guess maybe they had a lot of orders since nothing I PO'd took nearly 3 days to finally ship.

SSC doesn't accept paypal. If you have a mastercard through paypal you can use that though and it will use your paypal funds to pay.

Love my set, but I was wondering if someone has change the batteries on their weather vane. Since it seems to dim after a few seconds I thought the battery was weak or dying. I read on the tron thread that the bike they used was weak. One of them change the battery with a more powerful one and it was bright and fixed the problem I guess.

Also, one of my boots has a spot with no paint on it. Very minor but I read some people had issues also. Is it even worth contacting sideshow...the set is 300 bucks and for that it better be spot on I guess.

Love my set, but I was wondering if someone has change the batteries on their weather vane. Since it seems to dim after a few seconds I thought the battery was weak or dying. I read on the tron thread that the bike they used was weak. One of them change the battery with a more powerful one and it was bright and fixed the problem I guess.

Same thing with mine, I've yet to install new batteries. I hope that's all it is...:pray:

can't wait until we get a kick ass han next ,you can see the age differnce in the sideshows han compared to hot toys luke .not bad still like han but kinda glad i missed 1st wave of star wars figures...lightspeed to next hot toys han solo release date......

Here's a couple more Ep IV looks for the clean head

IMG_2019.jpg

It doesn't look toooooo bad. It is a more mature sculpt for sure, but I'm content with it. If it wasn't PERS, the Stormtrooper sculpt would be the one to have. The neat factor of the HT head equals out the appearance for me, plus it's more available right now. I really don't see HT doing a Farmboy Luke (in my lifetime), so as it is, one more body and one more clean head for Yavin Luke and I'm done.

Back