Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first attempt at sculpting hair (style is wrong), phone pics, WIP not painted yet:

1-70.jpg
2-62.jpg

Is that Topher Grace as Luke ?:stick

its a hasbro harness from luke and yoda training pack ....You can pick them for 20 or so for backpack and pick up a sideshow yoda and done.

Great custom work! Curious which boots you're using on Jedi Luke?

Thanks Indy!

I used to be really into WWII 1/6th stuff, so I used a set of DID boots from the Otto figure. They're a fake leather and look much better than the rubber/plastic ones.

Here is a link to where you can get them on TA:
https://www.toyanxiety.com/herbertottogille-tallboots.aspx

And a comparison to the replica boots:
https://www.museumreplicas.com/p-985-luke-skywalker-full-jedi-ensemble-with-boots.aspx

Where's vader in the pic? :dunno

In the cave? :huh

I think he meant Yoda or R2 :lol Still that's a good cave setup.

He was answering this question when he mentioned Vader. It's almost as if context is a completely new concept to you guys.

Which Vader is that? Medicom?

highlander1 said:
Here's one more and that's a sideshow vader from my earlier pic's b4...

Not waiting til December for the last flex pay, getting this next week. Thanks for all the pics that made the wait easier.

I just got my ship notice for Luke form BBTS... I was hard set to pass on Luke until I saw the in hand pics start to show then I had to get him...

Last edited:
Guyvers back! Hey man haven't seen you around in a while.
:wave

Thanks Rory! :) had to take a break from my goodies as I ran into some personal problems that led to health and financial issues. But I'm recovering now and ready to get back into the mix again starting with Luke!

BTW great customizing on the BD Luke, as always you're a revolutionary in that art! :yess:

Should be getting Luke today, then I'll post pics, don't worry I won't go crazy, I'll start a thread again. :wink1:

Thanks Rory! :) had to take a break from my goodies as I ran into some personal problems that led to health and financial issues. But I'm recovering now and ready to get back into the mix again starting with Luke!

BTW great customizing on the BD Luke, as always you're a revolutionary in that art! :yess:

Should be getting Luke today, then I'll post pics, don't worry I won't go crazy, I'll start a thread again. :wink1:

Glad to hear you are ok man.

Your pics are always very entertaining Guyver, just no yoga poses with baby doll ok? :lol

:hi5:

How is the Medicom scale when you compare it to Hot Toys??? Want to pick up there Vader 2.0 to have to display with my Luke but want to know if they will appear in scale to each other or not???

The medicom is almost equal i think the anh vader is perfect size big more daunting challenge for luke ...The new vader will be a little shorter and should work well even tho i would've kept him the same size...to each thier own liking......

Just a quick warning on luke's Gun holster's realy cheap magnets and cheap glue so be gentle...I fixed one belt but other magnets were not even on or in box and contacted sideshow for replacement...Other then that this set is a must own........

Back