Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this set so much I had to get two.
"Always two there are...no more...no less"

Here is a shot of SS Vader with Luke.
5yjequ7u.jpg
banesyse.jpg

Much more accurate height and menace than Medi.
yrysuha3.jpg
6a9ajapy.jpg

Got it! Very Nice indeed! Boy did I have to futz with this!

DSC00685.jpg
DSC00686.jpg

Yeah I know my displays are horrible, but I have little to work with :gah:
DSC00678.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

Luke it is your Destiny
DSC00689.jpg

Ben....Why didn't you tell me?

DSC00691.jpg

Last edited:
I hear ya bro. I'm a Luke Fanatic so for me its a must. I just forgo getting other stuff to get this.

At first I thought these bodies were too loose and flimsy when I took them out of the box, but now after posing them I realize these were well built and the flexibility is amazing! :yess:

DSC00693.jpg

Wow these pics and this figure look amazing, just stunning really. I got out of collecting starwars stuff over a decade ago, actually its going on nearly two decades, but this figure looks so damn good I might just need it and a vader:panic: But then thats a slippery sloap to tred on, I'll end up with a bunch of crap I did'nt intend on getting:slap I better get the heck out of here while I still can:chase

Not the BIGGEST Star Wars fan, but have vivid memories of seeing this for the first time with my father, and being a huge fan of Luke Skywalker. I tend to have shaky justification for buying a figure but this is truly legitimate on this one. Will bring back a lot of great memories.

Back