Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather vane question. Any Info appreciated please.

Anyone notice the red flicker sometimes going faster (immediately on/off) and spreading out time between coming on, to the point of almost not working?

Or are yours constant for a short or long period of time?

(I also noticed when turned on, the red starts as a back n forth with the 2 red lights, then gradually becomes and stays as a both reds on and off at same time) anyone else?

Thanks

tumblr_m84wo9GqkE1r3rloeo1_500.jpg

Never seen this moment when Vader took his helmet off and hiked up his skirt.

Luke looks like he's fishing.... OR.... :horror

Hmmm the duel of the schwartz perhaps....:lol

Just got home from picking mine up. Got the one and only exclusive at my local shop :monkey3

Only issues on mine: Standard HS's magnet came off on the first removal of the hair :gah: Dear Hot Toys use better glue.
Removed the BD figure from the foam and within the first minute of futzing the Light Saber hook on the belt came off. Again a glue issue, so careful folks, and the forward most pouch came off, again a glue, weak pleather loop issue, easy fixes but damn for $300 this should not be an issue.

Nevertheless, very happy with the purchase, easily one of the top 5 in my collection ATM, (until Monger hits:wink1:)

Simple but stunning art-work on the box. Photos do not do the HSs justice, just phenomenal work by Kojun and JCH. The best $300 I have spent collecting.

I haven't tried the belt yet but I bet it'll fit just fine. I'm using DiD boots I believe but I'll be taking a dremel to some HT feet so that I can use the SS boots instead.

I haven't tried the belt yet but I bet it'll fit just fine. I'm using DiD boots I believe but I'll be taking a dremel to some HT feet so that I can use the SS boots instead.

I used the feet from the old Sideshow Buck body and they work great. just slap them on, no work at all.

Back