Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the height difference is fairly minimal. Yeah, Luke was shorter, but the oversized heads on the Sideshow figures make them appear to be slighter larger, even if they really aren't that much.

He looks great next to Sideshow figures. (At least the ones without human heads.)

photonov0244849pm.jpg

photonov0245821pm.jpg

It's weird, I think the regular head's likeness is thrown off by the hair piece. I wonder if some yahoo is going to make replacement hair for Luke.

Been opening mine for the last hour. What an amazing set this is. My first Hot Toys purchase and I'm incredibly impressed.
Headsculpts look fantastic in person, the tailoring is superb and I love the Hot Toys body. Stands up in almost any pose.
Now, where's my Han Solo, Hot Toys?????

It is absolutely. Bald it looks a lot more like Hamill.

I said before this figure was in hand that the hair was the thing.

I'd like to see someone have the balls to make it a few shades lighter. Right now I think it's just a little dark. Not a massive mod really and you could change it back.

I just received my figure and was very excited,until I opened the box and to my dismay I see that my laser cut Luke (or should I say uke) card is mispelled,I mean come on Hot Toys how does something like this pass inspection.i know to some its just a stupid card but for a 300 dollar high end collectible these sort of mistakes shouldn't happen.

You have to look at the bright side...that thing could be a very limited number that went out and it could be worth money someday.

Rzeznikk, why is your BD Luke all wet and sticky???

I got excited. :lol

Great job on the weathering Rzez, did you go with a mix of colors?

Thanks! :hi5: I just used black acrylics since I didnt have anything else. I also just added some charcoal/graphite to some areas just a moment ago. Ill need to take some more pics sometime later. Losing the day light here. I might look at picking up some brown and grey acrylics to add to it too. Would like it to look closer to the wet fatigue pics when they are dry too. But I dont want to over-do it. :lol

Back