Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just changed the cloths from Sideshow Jedi Luke to my HT DX07 special edition Bespin Luke. If found interest might click the below picture link to look at the total 9 pictures:

I find interest... reminds me of my kitchen...

561807_10152251523585604_1984488106_n.jpg

548546_10152251521385604_670770958_n.jpg

Look at the size of that Heeeeeeeed!

Good thing I sold my SS Jedi Luke.

I knew just as Obi Wan did that if Hot Toys was to ever make a SW Luke then the SS version would have no place in my Detolf!!!!

SS Luke is more toy then collectable now...plastic and evil!!

Has anyone done the water-treatment on ol' Luke? I am wondering if it's ok to get water on the boots.

Last edited:
So we finally got custom faceplates for Dx12 coming. I wonder if custom rooted hair replacement will make its way to a DX soon as well ..... This DX

Resistance is Futile
:borg

So Rory, how much would you charge to battle damage my battle damaged Luke? Meaning just the outfit? :wave

Ah man, I'm not sure I could actually do it to someone else's! I've never done commissions of any kind, just my own stuff. Thanks for asking tho,
I will try to help other folk who fancy messing their BD up with a tutorial of sorts. I've got a clean suit coming from TA, which I will use to show the steps, then if someone wants to buy that from me, I can buy another.
If that makes sense.

:hi5:

DELIVERED :panic: :panic: :panic:

Yes, pics please.... good ones, not poo-poo.
:lecture :exactly:Absolutely no poo-poo pics King, not even slightly smudgy. No pressure, just make sure they are damn fine. All of them.

Back