Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Thank you sirs! And especially WG, his fickleness has made my day!

P1180361.jpg
P1180362.jpg

P1180366.jpg
P1180368.jpg

P1180363.jpg
P1180364.jpg

P1180365.jpg
P1180371.jpg

Love that last pic of Luke, OSCORP. :rock

I'm thinking about getting a second set of these for customs and parting out what I don't use.

This is the set that keeps on giving.

Dyed the SS vest a bit darker and I think this is about as good as I can get the HT sculpt to look with SS clothes. Not happy with the boots but SS's simply won't go on an HT foot.

That looks quite good, but how come Medi-boots fit HT Luke but SS-boots don't?
I would've thought the SS-boots are larger... will have to check tonight!

Last couple pics. The batteries lasted just long enough for two pic and then faded and died, lame Hot Toys, sending me dead batteries :lol

P1180382.jpg

P1180383.jpg

I've decided that the BD version is the one I'll be displaying, especially after some additional weathering. :panic: I'm not sure if I'll ever be tempted to switch out the clean version for the occasional change, but I don't think I'll be able to unload it on the off chance the mood strikes.

Awesome pics, King! You don't need to be all artsy fartsy to do kick ass pics! :rock

Thanks Battsworth :1-1:

Sweet pics, Chase. So what do you think?

I think I got my moneys worth, or my gf money, but either way I'm happy with it. Its the first time in a long time I feel like I got what I paid for, and above all else that's important to me. Even if the likeness isn't perfect, or there is a bunch of stuff I'll never use past the pics I just took, I am genuinely satisfied with all of it. Its a great release, and probably the last time I ever feel like I got what I paid for from HT. Single figures costing what they do now is ridiculous and why I don't have anything HT on pre order. Anyway, I'm ranting.

Its great. Tailoring on both is exceptional and accessories are all very well done. Exclusive is perfection.

Bottom line, if you are a 30 something, (or forty something *looks at Batty*) Star Wars fan and you got $300 to spend, there is no way you should be without this.

<<<<<< Very happy Star Wars geek :yess:

Thanks Battsworth :1-1:

I think I got my moneys worth, or my gf money, but either way I'm happy with it. Its the first time in a long time I feel like I got what I paid for, and above all else that's important to me. Even if the likeness isn't perfect, or there is a bunch of stuff I'll never use past the pics I just took, I am genuinely satisfied with all of it. Its a great release, and probably the last time I ever feel like I got what I paid for from HT. Single figures costing what they do now is ridiculous and why I don;t have anything HT on pre order. Anyway, I'm ranting.

Its great. Tailoring on both is exceptional and accessories are all very well done. Exclusive is perfection.

Bottom line, if you are a 30 something, (or forty something *looks at Batty) Star Wars fan and you got $300 to spend, there is no way you should be without this.

<<<<<< Very happy Star Wars geek :yess:

:wave :monkey2

Back