Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your sig and avatar tell me that your favorite movie is Halloween 3. You love it. It's hot. Every time I see your posts, I hear that damn music.

Actually, the girl in it was kinda hot back in the day, the little elfin one.

Well, at least it's seasonal, for another few days at least...

:lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIHUv2ooG38[/ame]

You can do it, Deakhead! A little acrylic, some water and some sandpaper and you're golden, Ponyboy.

:lol Is that an Outsiders reference?

If you fixed that, can you possibly fix Halloween 3?

Halloween+3+Cochran.jpg

The strangest sequel in the histroy of mankind.

Such a weird movie, but I think that's why I like it. It stands out.

Indeed Wor-Gar, I miss your kitchen...

Anyway, good old days.

Starkiller? No relation. :stick

I want to go on record as saying that I also support Halloween 3. At least it was wacky and interesting for being wacky. Can't say that for some of the other sequels.

I also love Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 :1-1:

I want to go on record as saying that I also support Halloween 3. At least it was wacky and interesting for being wacky. Can't say that for some of the other sequels.

I think the plan was for Halloween 2 to be the end of the Myers story, and Halloween 3 was to be the first film in a series of unrelated stories, kind of like an anthology series like Twilight Zone, but in movie form.

I respect what they tried to do with Season of the Witch, but people wanted Halloween movies with Myers. Unfortunately, by bringing him back in Halloween 4, they just turned him into another unkillable 'Jason Vorhees' with a different mask.

I also love Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 :1-1:

You're on your own there. :lol:lol:lol

This is a cool pic but it's freaking me out. It looks like the base is in another detolf while the top looks like it's right below fett and Luke.

Hell yeah!! It's doing my head in too!!! Has he explained how the hell he managed to get the top part to stick to the glass?!?!?! I want to display mine in my Detolf like that!!! If he managed to stick it to the glass shelf above, there'd be no need for the base right?!!?

No there wouldn't be, but the only way to stick it to the glass is by using some form of adhesive and believe me you would not want that to come unstuck and drop down as it would smash straight through any below shelves!

Hey guys, you can try 3M Scotch Fasteners to hook up the top part of the weather vane. But it will require some customization but I can show you guys how to go about doing it when I have the time. If you are afraid that it might peel and drop, you can look into getting those which supports more weight.

Here's another pic which is without the base. Sorry for including the base as it adds on to the weight.

img1422mj.jpg

Back