Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno about that. It might even be around when it releases like the Supes ex is still available. These seem to be 'order to made' ex's.

Will be supremely surprised if the reg head and ex head are same except for the PERS.

It can't make that much of a difference..right? :dunno

I dunno about that. It might even be around when it releases like the Supes ex is still available. These seem to be 'order to made' ex's.

I though the ex Supes was sold out?? Anyway it's a pretty cool exclusive and will awesome on your shelf. :hi5:

I actually ordered from BBTS cause i had free shipping there.(credit) But said EFF IT, This is Luke my fave SW character, and FINALLY done well! So ex ordered!

It would be really cool if they did a two body/outfit thing with Anakin and gave us him as a Jedi and Sith.

Do flex payment indicate release dates? I see the last payment has may 20th on it, i have never done it before. Seems some see their figs releasing early and then want to be charged the full amount cause they don't wanna wait.

Do flex payment indicate release dates? I see the last payment has may 20th on it, i have never done it before. Seems some see their figs releasing early and then want to be charged the full amount cause they don't wanna wait.

It indicates when they think that it should come in yes.

Back