Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want a DX Anakin Skywalker. The sculpt on SSC's is not that good. Hopefully with a switch out head. The second head would be with the sith eyes. Also need a better Episode III Obi-Wan. A Hoth Leia would be great.

Ditto that. No interest in Slave Leia. Gimme Hoth Leia or the awesome costume from Bespin. Hell, I would even like HT to take a crack at ANH Leia because I sold my disappointing SS version long ago.

I'd take a Slave Leia....ONLY if the Boushh costume was included!

Gimme Hoth Leia or the awesome costume from Bespin. Hell, I would even like HT to take a crack at ANH Leia because I sold my disappointing SS version long ago.
Word. I'm not gonna invest enough $$ into 1/6 Star Wars to get into Star Wars 6: Revenge of the Ewoks characters. So, a different Leia, if you please.

I really want a DX Anakin Skywalker. The sculpt on SSC's is not that good. Hopefully with a switch out head. The second head would be with the sith eyes. Also need a better Episode III Obi-Wan.

Yes. Those two I am looking forward to the most. Their costumes were great and it will be nice to seem them done right.

Anakin should definitely have another head with Sith eyes and an angry expression.

following Luke's lead with the one outfit, i would dig a Bespin Han normal and tortured sculpt (complete with Cloud City scan grid)... it would be kind of cool bookend to Luke (both characters at their best and worst).

I think the next Star Wars DX after Bespin Luke should be ESB Vader as DX, to go with Luke. Just like DX01-02 + DX 08-09 Joker and Bats combo.

I agree with you, an ESB Vader DX would be very cool to display next to Luke.
But according to Hot Toys Japan, Batman is now DX7, which means that Luke will probably be DX9.

i would be surprised if SST let Hot Toys tackle Vader anytime soon... he is about as "sure thing" as it gets... why give away one's star attraction?

i would like to see Han next, but i have a feeling it will be Anakin.

I'm just getting into collecting, these Hot Toys are unreal, but it makes me wonder if I should completely pass on anything SS that hot toys might make, I'd hate to think how HT luke would look next to SS Han.

Last edited:
I bet we see Han Solo, Obi-Wan or Anankin next. I'd like to see Hoth Leia be done.

Back