Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the figures are more important.. but how beautiful are the boxes for these masterpieces going to be!! :clap:yess::clap

There's got to be some insane art waiting for the boxes for these releases..

It would be cool if they used like never before seen character reference photos for the box art.

To those even exist? :lol

So if SS releases a main human character just keep calm and wait for Hot Toys.

I haven't got a comprehensive list going but outside of TPM Obi-Wan, AOTC Anakin Skywalker, Hoth Han and Luke, X-Wing Luke what main figures are we missing? One could argue that if HT wanted to they could include an X-Wing flight suit with their ANH Luke no problem...Some big ones like Tarkin for example whom is important I don't see HT ever really doing, who else of the big ticket folks still have yet to be done via SSC?

I'm talking humans not the obvious droids or Chewie...

I haven't got a comprehensive list going but outside of TPM Obi-Wan, AOTC Anakin Skywalker, Hoth Han and Luke, X-Wing Luke what main figures are we missing? One could argue that if HT wanted to they could include an X-Wing flight suit with their ANH Luke no problem...Some big ones like Tarkin for example whom is important I don't see HT ever really doing, who else of the big ticket folks still have yet to be done via SSC?

I'm talking humans not the obvious droids or Chewie...

Arguably, Mon Mothma. I also want Hot Toys to make Nien Nunb. No room for anything less than perfection with Nien Numb.

Back