Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's good to hear... way to much stuff is scheduled for the end of the year. Although I suspect much of it will get delayed.

this figure rocks... never been one for the human faced side of Star Wars 1 :6, but after seeing this bad boy it is definitely a must have.

The battle head look great but the other looks off . I hope they fix it.

The other portrait looks pretty good in this shot:

STU_7014_resize.JPG

BTW, anyone notice how huge that weathervane stand is? I don't know where I'll be able to display this thing.

STU_7019_resize.JPG

Last edited:
$300 isnt a deal breaker?!! And they say the economy is hurting?? :slap

I definitely want this particular Luke for my collection and I don't buy too many figures per year, so yeah, I can swing it. The economy hasn't hurt the medical field I work in - there will always be sick people somewhere. I won't pay more than $300 however - I just can't justify that for something that my wife will call "another stupid Star Figure doll" , and neither will most people (therefore it won't sell out). Which means it will go on sale eventually and I can buy it then. Oh Crap, but what if Sideshow offers an exclusive... :gah: :dunno

I definitely want this particular Luke for my collection and I don't buy too many figures per year, so yeah, I can swing it. The economy hasn't hurt the medical field I work in - there will always be sick people somewhere. I won't pay more than $300 however - I just can't justify that for something that my wife will call "another stupid Star Figure doll" , and neither will most people (therefore it won't sell out). Which means it will go on sale eventually and I can buy it then. Oh Crap, but what if Sideshow offers an exclusive... :gah: :dunno

It will sell out even if it's over $300. Thats the scary thing. I don't judge how or what people will spend their money on BUT I do have to pinch myself every now and then. I am in the process of making room to afford this myself. I don't work in the medical field and the only way I can excuse myself for taking hold of this figure is if they don't improve the head sculpt. Actually thats BS. I want it so the end justifies the means?? :thud:

That sucks. I'm sure ebay will have lots of them once people, who have no idea what a Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke is, start receiving them out of the blue.

I'd be surprised if there is no exclusive for this one :huh

It'd be awesome if they did a Luke reveal Vader head Exclusive.

How can this be sold outside of SS aside from re-sellers? SS isn't going to let HT sell these through third parties. It's Sideshow's license.

So was T2 and you could get it all over the place. I repeat, this will not be sold exclusively through Sideshow, never happen, there's nothing to gain from it, even Sideshow's own products aren't sold just through them but for a few exclusives which were figures a majority wouldn't even care about.

Back