Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I think this is great news. As great as the SSC Star Wars figures are, we all know that Hot Toys will definitely be a big improvement.

I for one look forward to all the Star Wars characters Hot Toys will bring us.

Eric

After hearing what's going to be on display, I'm even more disappointed passes with preview night sold out last year. :gah:

But dinner with ill Jedi will be just as awesome. :yess:

It would be great if they just knocked out two iconic looks in one shot. He could come in the Bespin outfit and have an alternate Jedi head with Jedi gear. Everyone would buy two. Then they could later do ANH Luke with alternate X-Wing Helmeted head and X-Wing out fit. Then Luke is out of the way and you can do the same with Han and Leia. You could do a deluxe han with one alternate head and get all of his looks in one box.

Here's a prediction. The figure will include 2 heads sculpted by Trevor Grove ( Sideshow collaboration ) one pristine and one battle scarred but with Hot Toys paint apps and also a lighted base similar in style to the one for Sideshow's Fett figure. Possibly even the window that breaks before Luke flies through it ? I don't think they will include the pilot outfit , I think Sideshow will have this covered by issuing several pilots - Wedge Biggs , Porkins etc later on in the year ( possibly starting at Christmas) .

I think you are right.

My guess:

*2 head sculpts (by Trevor) and two sets of Bespin clothes (normal and battle damaged)
*Severed hand holding light saber and stump
*Blaster
*Light-up stand ala Boba Fett
*Back ground diorama for the Luke vs. Vader Scenes and possibly Dagobah

I find it funny that people predict so much coming with this yet don't think it will be really expensive. If it comes with 2 heads and 2 sets of cloths its going to pass 3 bills. Look at Indy he is $250 and one head and not SW.

I think you are right.

My guess:

*2 head sculpts (by Trevor) and two sets of Bespin clothes (normal and battle damaged)
*Severed hand holding light saber and stump
*Blaster
*Light-up stand ala Boba Fett
*Back ground diorama for the Luke vs. Vader Scenes and possibly Dagobah

it'd be cool and since it is a dx fig that i'd come with x-wing pilot gear too.

That environment style light up stand that Fett's getting (or one like it), would be a brilliant addition to the set!!

I'm picturing that elevator platform that Luke gets wizzed up on, that takes him to the freezing room where Vader's waiting for him. The round, grated opening trap door thing.

Back