Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOTH Han from Hot Toys...That would rule. But I really do not about the price on this one. He is being bought.

I really doubt x-wing gear will be included. To me that's a whole other figure in itself and should be treated that way.

I can see HT doing a DX x-wing Luke that includes gear to make it either an ANH or ESB version. In fact I'd prefer it done that way.

My hopes are that they include as much Dagobah gear with this Bespin luke as possible.

Getting all of this great information daily throughout July is making this gap until the show starts very painful :monkey2

Darn, was hoping Luke would be up as well... but I don't think any of the previews have been non-Sideshow products.

Guess we have to wait until tonight to see this one... and the other HT goodies :pray:

It may seem that way, but with collectibles I think it is safer for companies to guage interest during production so they don't over or under produce an item. Since nothing is a guaranteed sale giving it time to build interest seems to work best.

I can't think of any collectibles company that doesn't work this way.

It may seem that way, but with collectibles I think it is safer for companies to guage interest during production so they don't over or under produce an item. Since nothing is a guaranteed sale giving it time to build interest seems to work best.

I can't think of any collectibles company that doesn't work this way.

Yeah I know and understand that. Still, when you fully endorse your products and know that the quality you can put out is phenomenal, building up hype becomes irrelevant. But that's just the over-enthusiastic collector in me speaking.

I get you completely... personally I am a fan of instant gratification. But I guess I'm so used to it now that waiting a year for a figure no longer phases me :lol

Back