Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get you completely... personally I am a fan of instant gratification. But I guess I'm so used to it now that waiting a year for a figure no longer phases me :lol

You have no idea how tired I am of looking at something on Sideshow's web site and seeing "Available 4th quarter 2011" or something like that...just annoying. I want to be able to order it and receive it NOW. Not used to this waiting thing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRTkCHE1sS4"]‪Veruca Salt - I Want It Now (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

But it just seems like a waste, especially since there are still so many important figures to get to, like all the Hoth stuff, Chewie, the droids, etc. I don't doubt they will double dip the main characters like Luke, Han and Leia, but I hope they will at least vary it a bit and do a repeat at least as every other one. I'm definitely down for a new Bespin Han, that's for sure.

:exactly::goodpost:

That's my point. I can live with some do-overs (especially Bespin Han and Bespin Luke - there are fundamental flaws with the sculpts on those figures in particlar), so long as HT touch on characters/variations that haven't been done to date.

Wow. Must be fun at your house around Christmas! :wink1:

I usually don't put the gifts under the tree until just before midnight. That way, people I make gifts to expect none, and therefore don't have to deal with the whole annoying expectation anxiety context.

:wink1:

Isn't Josh wandering around there already?? Just one photo, that's all I ask for! :pray
Con doesn't open until 6pm pacific time

Plus if josh were to get in this early he isn't dumb enough to start posting pics

Just took a virtual tour of SSC booth and no Bespin Luke listed on any podium. Wondering where it'll be displayed if at all.

Their announcement said: "Attendees will be able to get theirfirst view of Hot Toys' DX Bespin Luke Skywalker Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure." If it ain't, then I'm calling them liars, and will stomp my feet in angry protest.

Just took a virtual tour of SSC booth and no Bespin Luke listed on any podium. Wondering where it'll be displayed if at all.

I noticed that as well, I wonder if we'll just get the preview now and order after the con like boba. I wouldn't mind if he was later, 4th quarter is already stacking up to be costly.

Back