Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys.. which SSC Luke heads did this Trevor chap sculpt?

If I had to pick, I'd say the Stormtrooper disguise figure had the best likeness..

Ohhh a Bespin Luke with good clothes and ripped torn clothes ala THE DUAL with Vader would be really nice.
If he did come with 2 headsculpts...1 could be normal face,the other battered and beaten.
This announcement has all types of awesome heading for it.
not long now......

Trevor did a great job on all of those. I wonder who at HT get's the task of sculpting Luke.

I'd give it to Yulli or Kojun from their team.

It'd be nice if some Sideshow sculptors could do work for the HT figures so their sculpts could finally get the production paint jobs they deserve.

Is this strictly a Bespin Luke, or an ESB Luke? I ask because, if it is an ESB Luke, the coolest DX accessory they could include would be a Vader Helmet with Luke head inside! That, plus snow speeder flight suit/helmet, grappling hook, sweaty/tired alternate Luke head sculpt, sweaty/soiled tank top, light-up saber, camp equipment, severed hand stump, and tourniquet, and dual-sided Dagobah/Bespin base and backdrop would make it pretty definitive (well, except the outfit from the Taun Taun/Wampa scenes, but they can only do so much with one fig!).

I do wonder, though - where did HT and SSC draw the line as to who does what? I'm speculating, based on the SDCC reveals so far, that SSC is keeping droids and armored figures (with possible exception of Vader), HT is doing major human characters and maybe they'll split the aliens on a case-by-case basis (I'm hoping HT gets Chewie)?

Quoth the Sideshow:

Collectors will get their first glimpse of the new collaborative efforts at San Diego Comic-Con International, July20 - 24 in San Diego, California. Attendees will be able to get theirfirst view of Hot Toys' DX Bespin Luke Skywalker Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure

Where things like the Jake Sully figure cause sticker shock to the point of second guessing and delayed ordering I'm in for this 100%. a Hot Toys Luke will be something really special

He also did the Tatoonie Luke as well which I am not a fan of that particular piece.
Thanks lerath66 & drbrad1975 - I'm not a fan of a lot of SSC's figures, but I'll admit with better paint, that stormie Luke could've looked quite good.

I just can't believe this is actually happening!!

This is going to be great!

Never thought that Hot Toys would take up Star Wars! :yess:

I'm hoping to see Vader and possibly Obi-Wan as they were my favourites!

Wait until we see pics later this week were all gonna....

:thud:

um im new here but some people _____ too too much about little insignifigent fn details i understand we all want quality but there should be more joy in collecting less complAIN ENJOY WHAT U GOT IN COLLECTIN 4 bein a kid !! happy 4 this annoucement of luke vader greavous but still payn my house pymnt 4 dAGOBAH PLEASE SPACE BILLING Dates so us po peeps can snag these awesome figs HEY SIDESHOW I NEED A JOB OR PAY ME IN COLLECTIBLES AND GUM :wink1:

Love this site so far for the dl on collectin news and cusstoms just feels like sideshow freaks come strait outa tha view all gabbn peckn away no one listenin to anyone

um im new here but some people _____ too too much about little insignifigent fn details i understand we all want quality but there should be more joy in collecting less complAIN ENJOY WHAT U GOT IN COLLECTIN 4 bein a kid !! happy 4 this annoucement of luke vader greavous but still payn my house pymnt 4 dAGOBAH PLEASE SPACE BILLING Dates so us po peeps can snag these awesome figs HEY SIDESHOW I NEED A JOB OR PAY ME IN COLLECTIBLES AND GUM :wink1:

:dunno:stick:dunno

Back