Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now with this Star Wars/Hot Toys news....is everyone considering getting a 2nd job, selling a body part, playing lotto, working overtime, selling a family member on Ebay, having a garage sale, getting a home equity loan, etc??? With so much coming out for PO (in addition to this SW line) how do I/We (unless you have trust find money) afford all that is coming out in the next quarter or two!!!! Thanks SW/Hot Toys!!!!

Now with this Star Wars/Hot Toys news....is everyone considering getting a 2nd job, selling a body part, playing lotto, working overtime, selling a family member on Ebay, having a garage sale, getting a home equity loan, etc???

Nope. I've been priced out of 1/6. For me, cost has exceeded perceived value. Hopefully Fett isn't too expensive as he'll be one of my final buys. PF's and 1/4 from here on out.

Prepare for sticker shock big time on this, IF it has a second full outfit.....

That's what I'm worried about...a second head sculpt and additional outfit on such a highly anticipated character. What will HT charge knowing everyone will be all over this...I guess we'll be finding out soon.

As much as I want an X-wing pilot outfit, I would prefer to have a beat-up fatigues outfit as a second look.

Besides, the x-wing outfit has way too much gear to be a second look unless they're going the DX Joker/Guard way.

$250 is what I'm saying. How much was Jones DX? The cost should almost be equal considering it runs in the same family. HT remake of a sideshow figure owned by Lucas. Sounds about right. Anything above that and I'm F*@ked!

$250 is what I'm saying. How much was Jones DX? The cost should almost be equal considering it runs in the same family. HT remake of a sideshow figure owned by Lucas. Sounds about right. Anything above that and I'm F*@ked!

Man I hope your right...No way I can think of spending close to $300 on this one.

I am totally excited for the figure :panic:

However, I wonder if anything beyond Luke will be revealed? A second MMS figure, photos of upcoming figures (ie Platoon) or at least more information regarding their plans / collaboration.

Now with this Star Wars/Hot Toys news....is everyone considering getting a 2nd job, selling a body part, playing lotto, working overtime, selling a family member on Ebay, having a garage sale, getting a home equity loan, etc??? With so much coming out for PO (in addition to this SW line) how do I/We (unless you have trust find money) afford all that is coming out in the next quarter or two!!!! Thanks SW/Hot Toys!!!!

The KISS collection is getting sold and restaurants are out of the question...:dunno

I'm VERY excited about this figure. I'm thinking it will be done ina two outfits, but more along the line of the MJ Thriller figure. They will probably have a cleaner version that comes a little dirty, and then a messed up version that has burns and torn flaps of fabric. He will prob have two heads also. The accessories could include his campsite equipment he used when first meeting Yoda. I just can't freakin wait to see this sweet figure.

Back