Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped buying the human Character from SS Star Wars after General Kenobi. It is just the price that is killing us. I buy 90% of Hot Toys MMS (Marvel, DC ,Predator ,Terminator POTA and some game lines) and Sideshow Gijoe and Star Wars (only Armored) figures. I guess I have to give something up. The SS Gijoe figures cracked $145.00 (Zartan). We have to spend about $600-$1000 a month.

An HT Return of the Jedi Luke would be awesome. I'm glad they are starting with Bespin Luke because if there are any flaws in the sculpt then we can get them corrected before the one I really want comes out. HT always has a progression, Look at their Bale in the Batman line, then it get remarkably better in the Terminator line and now the SDCC EX is astonishing.

To Carl and Josh and anyone else going to Preview Night tomorrow:

:postpics:

Help us, guys. You're our only hope. :pray:

After looking at the Jack Sparrow DX and the Michael Jackson figures, I can't wait to see this thing.

An HT Return of the Jedi Luke would be awesome. I'm glad they are starting with Bespin Luke because if there are any flaws in the sculpt then we can get them corrected before the one I really want comes out. .

yea an ROTJ Luke is the one I really want. I'll probably get this too since SS says that they want the next Vader to be a deluxe one to capture the look of him in both ESB and ROTJ

PERS will be awesome on Vader!

I'd rather have switch-out face plates... then we could replicate the many emotions of Vader:

Angry :cuss

dream-darth-vader-backporch-dreamcurrents-diagnostic.jpg

Happy :D

Sad :monkey2

Confused :dunno

is a HT vader a sure thing? if so anyone want the SS one?! need to put some money back into my wallet!

So is it because its a DX figure that makes it so him look cross-eyed

is a HT vader a sure thing? if so anyone want the SS one?! need to put some money back into my wallet!

It's not a sure thing, Sideshow has said they will be doing another Vader sometime in the future, like maybe next year, but considering that Sideshow was able to do the first Vader very well along with many clones and stormtroopers, I would say it's probable that they will take care of that one as well.

It's not a sure thing, Sideshow has said they will be doing another Vader sometime in the future, like maybe next year, but considering that Sideshow was able to do the first Vader very well along with many clones and stormtroopers, I would say it's probable that they will take care of that one as well.

I could see that being true. It's the human face that HT has mastered over sideshow. Makes sense..

Back