Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am having no luck with this figure, I have been offered it twice by members and then something happens and it stays on the wish list...

When I bought two from China at launch I got a wristband and a handkerchief. Took a while but I eventually got my money back through PayPal.

Sent from atop my Dewback

I didn't get rocks! :woo

And it looks like $370 shipped is currently the best price for a new one at the moment.

Wow that was an expensive few of weeks. I got mine with a whopping 25% added in tax for $3 less four or five weeks ago. I was going to question the wisdom of not buying from Popcultcha when it was only $255 there, but they seem to be out now as well. I almost wish I had bought a third set now..

Looks like I spoke too soon. There's one up now for $390 shipped, but the rest are $400 and up, plus extremely high shipping.

The guy I bought from had 10 left a few days ago. Now he has nothing but parts.

Good to hear you actually got what you paid for man. :lol

I recall someone a while back getting socks instead.

The seller had a good history of 1:6 figure sales. I wouldn't have risked that kind of money if their sales history was full of sneakers or something.

When I bought two from China at launch I got a wristband and a handkerchief. Took a while but I eventually got my money back through PayPal.

Sent from atop my Dewback

I'm glad it worked out. Must have been frustrating as hell.

Can anyone tell me if the scope and mount is made separate from the blaster body? Even if it's been glued on? I might get one and convert it to a Han blaster :)

Can anyone tell me if the scope and mount is made separate from the blaster body? Even if it's been glued on? I might get one and convert it to a Han blaster :)

It looks like the scope and mount are one piece glued onto the gun as a whole. It may be possible to take the scope and mount off without damaging the gun but there appears to be a good amount of glue holding it on.

Thanks for the info :) I can always repair any damage to the surface.

Also do you know if the luke bespin holster is the same colour as the sideshow Han solo holster? It looks darker from pics. I was thinking of replacing hand holster as lukes looks better.

Thanks for the info :) I can always repair any damage to the surface.

Also do you know if the luke bespin holster is the same colour as the sideshow Han solo holster? It looks darker from pics. I was thinking of replacing hand holster as lukes looks better.

Bespin Luke and SS Bespin Han for color comparison.
B5EC22DD-5959-45F4-9209-61C441D885C0_zps47a725b2.jpg

And here are the blasters side by side luke then han.
B2F169D8-A05C-48D2-A854-79673F02E339_zpsce7601f3.jpg

the magnet on the blaster holster deteriorated on mine and the magnets on the headsculpt lost its contact.. is this a common issue? and is it safe to use rugby to attach them again in place? thanks guys

Back