Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
r8vrYHI.png

WOW, that was quick I was on the BBTS site and they had some less than 2 weeks ago...

Its still pretty incredible to think we got two full figures in this set plus a giant dio set piece. I payed $284 for this. Incredible.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Its still pretty incredible to think we got two full figures in this set plus a giant dio set piece. I payed $284 for this. Incredible.

Same. I used a coupon when SSC had free shipping on it and paid $275. Wish I had bought 2....

What's up with the saber hilt on those last Luke photos?

First attempt, it is actually a spare general grievous hilt. So that if I completely cocked up it wouldn't be so bad. Working on the other 3 for general grievous and then will do a proper hilt version for Luke.

Ah, didn't even notice it was Grievous' hilt. ;) I have 4 full sets of hilts for that guy at the moment, all will be lit up as well in the next week or so.

Nice one. :)

I bought mine around release time, for $320 AUD shipped. I thought it was going to fly out the door, so I got in early.

Turns out - had I waited 6 months, I could've gotten it from another local E-tailer that was closing down, for $245 AUD shipped. :gah: :slap

You live & learn I guess. :lol

I got my first set locally shipped for $460 (so yeah, I live in Europe...) and the second a few weeks ago all the way from Australia which inexplicably works out much cheaper for $367 incl. tax.

Nice one. :)

I bought mine around release time, for $320 AUD shipped. I thought it was going to fly out the door, so I got in early.

Turns out - had I waited 6 months, I could've gotten it from another local E-tailer that was closing down, for $245 AUD shipped. :gah: :slap

You live & learn I guess. :lol

You just never know. Jack Sparrow, a stunner of a figure, can still be had for a reasonable price. Hawkeye on the other hand, a boring look and an even more boring and forgettable character (movie), had doubled in price within a few months of release. Im most curious how the 66 set will fair in a few months time.

Back