Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You misread his post. In the current state of what we think we know about HT/SW, they(HT) can only do figures Sideshow has done already. The released Luke and the announced ROTS Anakin and ANH Han Solo fit that criteria. I'm assuming that most of us are assuming this agreement is why HT is dragging their feet. They don't want to be held to that necessarily and are trying for Medicoms license. All that is known, is a year or so ago, HT made a Bespin
Luke set, they like Iron Man, and their updates aren't worth the paper/screen we read them on.

That last sentence. Best truth right there.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Lol, I gotta rewatch that scene. Such a shame how many star wars fans don't know Bioware's Old Republic world. Pretty much the reason I'm still as big a star wars fan as I am.

Also, really, HT is considering Anakin of all people? I probably like the prequels more than most, but I will say I've never and probably will never have any interest in owning a PT Anakin collectible of any kind. I actually don't think Hayden did a bad job, but the story just doesn't lend itself to being a fan of the character in the PT.

I think I'd want HT Jedi Luke most from any film characters, so I might try to make a custom one and try and buy the HT Luke head. I've seen more people do that and it works pretty well.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tom-Jedi-Knight-Luke-Skywalker-ROTJ-1-6/page9

Do it silrian make the leap of faith lol.. here is mine! I thought you only collected dbz :p

game isn't doing so hot, and new liscensor involved, TOR might be getting shelved in favor of something else.

Might not, we don't know yet.

TOR maybe, but the EU includes the EU. I don't care for the characters of TOR that much. But characters like revan existed before the game.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hey, guys.

Just got my tax return and I need to put my damaged Luke back together (I used the body for my Super Trooper Fett).

What is the Hot Toys base body for Luke?

Does this sculpt look better in person? Because from the photos online....that's not quite Mark Hamill imo. He looks too generically handsome.

I dunno. Something just seems off.

Was going to put together a Jedi Luke, but then a mate sold me his at a great price and saved me the trouble.

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1399019594.975242.jpg

Does this sculpt look better in person? Because from the photos online....that's not quite Mark Hamill imo. He looks too generically handsome.

I dunno. Something just seems off.

The sculpt is off, but the figure is great. Personally, I think the sculpt isn't as off as some people think but that's me. He actually looks more like Hamill when the hair is removed. The BD sculpt has the stronger likeness.

Was going to put together a Jedi Luke, but then a mate sold me his at a great price and saved me the trouble.

View attachment 107140

Sweet little effect you have going there with the saber.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

The sculpt is off, but the figure is great. Personally, I think the sculpt isn't as off as some people think but that's me. He actually looks more like Hamill when the hair is removed. The BD sculpt has the stronger likeness.

I agree with you on the BD sculpt, but that Bieber hair...

Back