Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Ikea have Detolfs back in stock? I wanted to buy one about mid Nov. and all the stores in the tri-state area were sold out. I went online and started putting in random stores all over the US and every one of them had Detolfs out of stock as well.

I've been looking too, I have two Ikeas near me In NJ and both say out of stock, I'd willing to go to the ones on Long Island or Brooklyn, but they have no stock either. I guess it's just a matter of time.

I live in the Washington D.C. area and there are 2 Ikeas in the area and they were sold out last I checked.

I was doing some research and reading the "Bestå love and idea thread" here and I didn't realize they made glass half shelves for the Bestå, that changes everything. I'm going to stick with my Bestå and just put the half shelf at the back to elevate the figures in the back, that way I can fit about 6 figures comfortably in one cabinet or 8 figures packed tightly.

Cool pics!

Yes they are crappy pics (you can do better man) but you nailed the pose...GREAT JOB!! And if I change my Luke's pose I will steal this one!!
Curious hand the lightsaber on his belt and make Luke hold the blaster.

Yeah took me about 30 min to get it right.
Bugs me when i see figures this well done posed like Mego figures. :) (It was at night so lighting wasn't so good for the pics, the pose looks excellent in person)

Thou Shalt Not Insult Mego!

If you have to make a deriding comment related to a toy brand, use McFarlane please. ;)

da2yru7u.jpg

Just added DX07 BD Luke and Vader Deluxe to my detolf.. I'm going to change his left arm and hand position... 😒... Other than that I'm loving these poses..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may seem like a strange question, but can anyone tell me whether the HT Luke body is the same size as the TT slim? I just got the slim and it seems to be shorter and "slimmer" than I remember the HT Luke being. I felt that the HT Luke was a bit too tall and a bit "broad shouldered" although that particular appearance may just have been caused by the clothing I guess.

I've never removed the clothes from DX07, but they appear the same overall size to me, and I have to go by the word of others who have done a complete tear-down. The forearms on DX07 are custom but the rest should be completely swappable. I had a bare TTM22 slim for a little while before putting it on display with the clothes/accessories from Medicom's Henry Jones Sr. - he's sitting on the shelf directly below DX07 right now and they're both 2 feet away from me.

Anybody know of a retailer besides BBTS who still has Luke in stock? Any kind of discount codes would help too. I'm in the market for the set and I'm looking over all my options. I've looked over the stores I know but BBTS is the only one I've seen with him in stock so far.

Everyone else I recall purchasing this reentry has done so at a store local to them I believe. Good luck with the hunt - you may luck out and find a BBTS coupon code - it will probably be a little while before they sell out.

Back