Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a friendly note, but it's (seriously) frowned upon to post a for-sale message without a premium membership. Especially in a non-sale forum and without it being part of the current discussion..
:lecture :lecture :lecture

My compliment to Oscorp was completely buried by your great wall of spam JazzInc.. not cool. :tap :lol

I still think its crazy they released this set as two complete figures. Awesome.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Yeah dude!! That's amazing!! I still
Haven't taken BD out of the box cause I was considering selling him loose but now that I got Vader Deluxe I don't think that sale will be happening lol..

e6u8any6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool pics.

I find myself wishing I had that stupid exclusive head in the vader helmet.

I'm hoping to go get my second detolf tomorrow so I can set up the weather vane and finally get Vader out of his cardboard tomb.

gy4utu4y.jpg

Gave him the Selina Kyle glock for that hood look.. Lol.. Just having fun and a laugh..

Cool pics.

I find myself wishing I had that stupid exclusive head in the vader helmet.

I'm hoping to go get my second detolf tomorrow so I can set up the weather vane and finally get Vader out of his cardboard tomb.

Thanks bro. Hopefully I can get my first detolf tommorow.

Does Ikea have Detolfs back in stock? I wanted to buy one about mid Nov. and all the stores in the tri-state area were sold out. I went online and started putting in random stores all over the US and every one of them had Detolfs out of stock as well.

There were sold out throughout christmas, but i checked online a few weeks ago and they said my local store had them in stock. Hopefully they still do. Actually haven't checked since a couple weeks ago.

There were sold out throughout christmas, but i checked online a few weeks ago and they said my local store had them in stock. Hopefully they still do. Actually haven't checked since a couple weeks ago.

Good to hear. I just read similar info on another thread. I got a really nice Bestå shelf unit, I love it, but the shelf spacing with the doors is not ideal for 1:6 scale, it's better for statues or premium format figs. I am filling up the Bestå quickly though, so it looks like there's a Detolf in my future! :yess:

Good to hear. I just read similar info on another thread. I got a really nice Bestå shelf unit, I love it, but the shelf spacing with the doors is not ideal for 1:6 scale, it's better for statues or premium format figs. I am filling up the Bestå quickly though, so it looks like there's a Detolf in my future! :yess:

I'll probably need to get a besta or something like it soon as well. I have 4 statues premium formats and I'm already out of space for them.

Really hoping look on the weathervane looks good in the detolf. Right now my one detolf has

1st shelf: iron man mark vii, ii, midas and war machine diecast

2nd shelf: avengers thor and captain america and hulk

3rd: loki, coulson, hawkeye, black widow and fury

4th: 89 batman and joker, dx07 and yoda

I think I want the first one to be all marvel and avengers, then the second to be the weather vane with bd luke, a shelf with regular dx07, yoda and the new vader, and another with batman and joker. I just hate using the bottom shelves. The viewing on them just stinks.

Back