Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's supposed to be a magnet on the under side of the strap on the holster and another one on the holster itself where the strap will attach - make sure they're glued with opposite polarity facing toward each other or they won't attract. ;)

Got it, the only ones missing were the ones on the holster itself. Thanks! :duff

CA (Superglue, Krazy Glue) will work fine. Though I don't like the "Krazy" brand myself. Use much less than you think you need. As always. ;)

Test shots with the new camera(Nikon AW1). Love this figure.

DSC_0096(2).jpg

DSC_0098(2).jpg

DSC_0055(2).jpg

Thanks, just found some photos I liked online, got them printed in poster size at Kmart and applied them to a $5 foam board from Kmart as well. Your one stop shop for backdrops. I have printed a few different ones now, currently working on T800 ideas for when that arrives later this week.

Some amazing photos there! Still need to pick this set up. Damn if I wasn't going to a Convention in a couple of weeks I would of by now.

I am looking for one of these if anyone wants to sell one, or does anyone know a good place to still pick him up?

I am looking for one of these if anyone wants to sell one, or does anyone know a good place to still pick him up?

I think alot of sellers probably still carry this. I know BigBadToyStore.com still has this set.

Those pics are frickin cool. Reminds me of the comic where Luke fights lumiya with the shoto.
qa6apu9u.jpg

Looks great marf, is there a link to the seller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back