Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this time, all this waiting, for a figure no one truly wants.

Just get on with it so we can get to Han Solo in 2015.

Truth is, I think HT is holding out until it can bypass Sideshow's rights.

Truth is... I think you are 100% correct.

Truth is, that's lame. Just make the damn figures.

Very possible. Hot toys only wants to do 400 variants of darth vader, and the occasional Luke figure and anakin figures.

Much like Their ironBatman Line.

Darth Vader ver 1- 372.01 are already designed, and waiting to roll into production.

All this time, all this waiting, for a figure no one truly wants.

Just get on with it so we can get to Han Solo in 2015.

Truth is, I think HT is holding out until it can bypass Sideshow's rights.

That'll be a long wait right? I'm sure that if they had the rights they'd have made a Vader and Vader 2.0 by now.

That'll be a long wait right? I'm sure that if they had the rights they'd have made a Vader and Vader 2.0 by now.

VERY. Hasbro has the toy rights till 2020. Their only hope is to get ahold of the asia market liscense that Medicom isn't really using.

I wonder why sideshow didn't release an Anakin sixth scale with a similar sculpt to the premium format episode 3 Anakin Skywalker that was kick ***

Well the premium format was released a year or two after the figure. Plus they were made by two different sculptors.

What was that about obtaining the rights for 1/6 Star Wars figures... Hot Toys might still be struggling with that??

What annoys me the most is that neither sideshow or hot toys can be man enough to say "Unfortunately due to (whatever reason) this line is no longer in development"
Why is that so hard? Rather than Howard Chan who keeps stringing this along when he is asked about it.
They had this big announcement that this line was happening and made a big splash with the first release so how can they expecting people to just forget about it by not saying anything.
It's very unprofessional the way they are going about this. Sure people are going to be upset about the line being discontinued but i think it would better for everyone in the long run, rather than in another 5 years asking where the next figure is.

What annoys me the most is that neither sideshow or hot toys can be man enough to say "Unfortunately due to (whatever reason) this line is no longer in development"
Why is that so hard? Rather than Howard Chan who keeps stringing this along when he is asked about it.
They had this big announcement that this line was happening and made a big splash with the first release so how can they expecting people to just forget about it by not saying anything.
It's very unprofessional the way they are going about this. Sure people are going to be upset about the line being discontinued but i think it would better for everyone in the long run, rather than in another 5 years asking where the next figure is.

Par for the HT course. They grab as many licenses or what not as they can and just sit on them. Complete BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back