Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dx04.png

I'd get it for the wheelchair and sell the figure. :duh

People usually laugh until a joke hits too close to home. I'm guessing he has someone close to him that is handicap.

Anything anyone can possibly say WILL relate to someone, somewhere. That's a fact. I have relatives who are handicap. Who cares!? It's a joke.

Anything anyone can possibly say WILL relate to someone, somewhere. That's a fact. I have relatives who are handicap. Who cares!? It's a joke.

I agree with you 100%. I have a handicap friend who has a better sense of humor about it then most people who aren't.

It's nice to see you found a place to recycle that joke of yours.
I guess people in wheelchairs are funny to some of you out there.
However I doubt that the collectors on here who are in wheelchairs, or have loved ones who are, will fail to see the funny side.

In fact I spent most of my life taking care of my mother who was in a wheelchair but I don't mind this joke.

Okay, it's not that funny to me, really, it's a little offensive in a way because the person can't help it they're in a wheelchair, but I don't mind other people having a laugh.

Cheer up, Gummybump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back