Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only figure that was for sure confirmed a long time ago was a different version of t-800....
Terminator line has been almost completely covered except young john connor, a new version of endosceleton and a different t-800 so a good candidate is a t-800 with two different headsculpts
the other one is superman christopher reeve that the people is asking for it so long and captures the possibility for 2 heads also but we dont even know if hot toys got the license .
For jack sparrow is 2 early. For jack they will wait for the opening of the new movie next year most probably
for rocky i would love a new rocky bd but i dont see the nessecarity for a dx
lets all hope for the best and for what we would like most
;)

The only figure that was for sure confirmed a long time ago was a different version of t-800....
Terminator line has been almost completely covered except young john connor, a new version of endosceleton and a different t-800 so a good candidate is a t-800 with two different headsculpts
the other one is superman christopher reeve that the people is asking for it so long and captures the possibility for 2 heads also but we dont even know if hot toys got the license .
For jack sparrow is 2 early. For jack they will wait for the opening of the new movie next year most probably
for rocky i would love a new rocky bd but i dont see the nessecarity for a dx
lets all hope for the best and for what we would like most
;)

Maybe they want to get the original jack form the first movie out of the way first b4 they move onto the new movie.

I hope you all waste your time pounding your keys and its none of the figures mentioned by any of you...

Could be a BD T800 with John Connor, both with pers.

Fine by me, but really, a regular MMS Connor would be fine with me, either way, I want a figure of him, if they do it, I don't care what line it's in I'll be psyched just to finally have him to round out the 12" T2 collection.

It's not Iron Man,and probably not a T2 BD so what can it be?I doubt they would give Rambo 2 PERS heads,so i think it's Superman this time.

what about Rocky Street Gear and Post fight from Rocky 1?Rocky was planned for DX03 so that could be it.

Maybe a Jake Sully 2 in 1 DX?The Avatar license was announced a long time agoo but seen anything yet that could very well be the "long awaited" figure.

ah Man it could be anything but judging by the excitement in their newsletter it seems like this is the biggest figure they have ever done,like they said "highly anticipated,long awaited,planned for years,best artist cast etc etc".

If DX aint Superman,Rocky 2 in 1,Avatar or Possible terminator(Allthough i don't see why a BD Arnie would need 2 heads) i would be surprised.

For years ?!!!
Considering they just announced Superman 5-6 months ago (except if they're working on it even if they don't have the licence) I'll go for Jack Sparrow, Rocky, Rambo or Terminator.
It would be very stunning to see a new licence direct to DX.

Avatar ?.... doesn't deserve a DX treatment. Think about it, except Jake Sully (human + Na'Vi) we will just got a naked Na'Vi with PERS ?... Too light to me.

Could be a BD T800 with John Connor, both with pers.

That was my first thought. John Connor with a Damaged T800 head, chest, jacket pants, arm and weapons to add to an existing T800 figure . Packaged similar to the DX Joker .Or it will be a Superman 2 in 1 packaged similar to the Joker.

Based on the comment about artists, I say it Supes or T-800, more favor to Supes, Reeves' portrayal is one of the most classic in film history and being able to do product based on him seems like a grail for companies and would make sense for HT to get the best of the best on it. T2 is the only othe known license where I've read of them having a really big love for it to warrant such efforts.

Reeves would be an excellent choice for a DX figure... about as iconic as you can get. Although it would be surprising to see him released w/o any official mention of them having the license.

Still, fingers crossed :rock

BD T800 is a stand alone type figure, and I don't see them including a John Connor sculpt with him cause he would need a unique True Type body. Can't imagine them putting 2 whole figures in one box :thud:

Reeves would be an excellent choice for a DX figure... about as iconic as you can get. Although it would be surprising to see him released w/o any official mention of them having the license.

If they can only really do Superman because of extra likeness rights work and costs, they'd be best off just putting him out, a license announcement would get people wanting and expecting more and HT might not want to do it.

BD T800 is a stand alone type figure, and I don't see them including a John Connor sculpt with him cause he would need a unique True Type body. Can't imagine them putting 2 whole figures in one box :thud:

That's what ive been thinking too,i don't think HT will make John Conner a DX release,specially not with PERS.

Iconic?

Geez...

Lecter - iconic.
Vader - iconic.
Dracula (Legosi) - iconic...

Reeves? :lol

Or maybe it will be Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldmen) with his classic suit and the Swat gear.

The only funny thing about this is that despite being one of the most requested figure here a few years ago, people will be pissed cause everyone has pretty much given up on in and moved on.

Havent read through all the comments but in the newsletter it says "The long-awaiting brand-new DX04 will be firstly unveiled globally very soon!With the strongest artist cast ever..." & "comes with TWO newly developed head sculpts..."
IMO, it would seem to be Superman/C.Kent...

Not really interested in a Superman/Clark Kent figure but I'm sure it will come out incredible.

The Avatar guess is a good one... The T-800 is a no brainer.. ahhhh
just tell us HT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back