Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Looks great Hokietwo. Hope to see more pics as you add your marks.

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Just messing around with the IM3 Movie poster look here, need to get the floor fixed up and I think it will look spot on.... test for now.

The hall is stunning with all of the Marks in place. The knock on the build quality certainly diminishes when you see the pieces in place. I hope anyone that is wanting this set can make it happen. If you love iron man this is just a jaw dropping display. Hope you enjoy some pics.

I'll post the back of the hall with the wiring tomorrow, was to excited to get them filled and didnt take pics.:slap

Just messing around with the IM3 Movie poster look here, need to get the floor fixed up and I think it will look spot on.... test for now.

The hall is stunning with all of the Marks in place. The knock on the build quality certainly diminishes when you see the pieces in place. I hope anyone that is wanting this set can make it happen. If you love iron man this is just a jaw dropping display. Hope you enjoy some pics.

I'll post the back of the hall with the wiring tomorrow, was to excited to get them filled and didnt take pics.:slap

Just two words: JAW DROPPING!!!

My friend, your making me so excited to get mine I can't even sleep at night. :gah:

BTW are you displaying yours on a table? If so what table is it?

That looks great. Makes me almost want to buy these.

I actually built ( well in the process of building ) a corner display unit in my Home Theater room. It is a L space with a crossing bracket in the middle so I can display this ungodly beat of a set.:lol I set up a 6 x 9 space with a 36 inch deep shelves for the entire setup.

I had to wait for the HOA to get in so I could get the dimensions finished and start to build up the full diorama. Planning on some really cool stuff, some "agressive expansion" on the workshop if you will.:)

Thanks fellas. Gage if you have the space and the means, pull the trigger if you are debating. Especially if you have all 7 Marks. Its a sight live and in color man.

I actually built ( well in the process of building ) a corner display unit in my Home Theater room. It is a L space with a crossing bracket in the middle so I can display this ungodly beat of a set.:lol I set up a 6 x 9 space with a 36 inch deep shelves for the entire setup.

I had to wait for the HOA to get in so I could get the dimensions finished and start to build up the full diorama. Planning on some really cool stuff, some "agressive expansion" on the workshop if you will.:)

Thanks! Hokietwo really appreciate it.:banana

Looks great man! It's really I site to see in person.

Wished I had started collecting all the armors since the beginning! Looking around at the price of going backwards to collect 1-5 plus 7 armors scares me enough.

Damn sick display, if only this were half its price. Have to resort to a printed backdrop for the time being.

Wished I had started collecting all the armors since the beginning! Looking around at the price of going backwards to collect 1-5 plus 7 armors scares me enough.

I know what you mean. Ebay prices are insane. I purchase mark vii for over $400.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Wow, nice set-up, toys210! Looks fantastic. Pictures are great. Checked out your gallery. Really like the one you took of the hall of armours without any of the interior side walls. Neat look.

:goodpost:

I got the room for it but I don't have all the marks. I am a IM fan but not a hardcore one. So I'll I will have to think about it. For now I will admire ppl pictures lol.

Wow, nice set-up, toys210! Looks fantastic. Pictures are great. Checked out your gallery. Really like the one you took of the hall of armours without any of the interior side walls. Neat look.

Thanks dude, yea without those dividers, u can really see those armors at that angle.

Hokietwo: thanks for the kind words too :)

Back