Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

That's a nice setup! I still haven't done the work-around for the side lights for mine. Everytime I see them all lit up like that it makes me want to get off my ass and get it done though.

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Changed the setup a bit image.jpg

WOW, over $1000 for the set delivered....ouch....

Well I guess currency exchange doesn't help and shipping overseas is expensive, and would be shipped in 3 boxes. But shipping to Canada might be a bit cheaper.

I actually saw your listing last night Maxwell, I wanna get those HOA but I'm in a renovating stage right now. Soo n enough for my iron man collection

I actually saw your listing last night Maxwell, I wanna get those HOA but I'm in a renovating stage right now. Soo n enough for my iron man collection

Well I'm sure they will still be available when you're finished renovating. All the offers that I've been getting are all lowball offers.

Well I'm sure they will still be available when you're finished renovating. All the offers that I've been getting are all lowball offers.

Its a decent price.... for me eBay says $200 for shipping :slap
Best of luck with the sale :hi5:

Its a decent price.... for me eBay says $200 for shipping :slap
Best of luck with the sale :hi5:

Well if someone was to email to ask how much shipping could be, it might be lower, I just put that shipping price just in case if someone bought for it and paid right away. Sometimes I dont put enough for the shipping amount and I have to pay for the extra shipping,

Well if someone was to email to ask how much shipping could be, it might be lower, I just put that shipping price just in case if someone bought for it and paid right away. Sometimes I dont put enough for the shipping amount and I have to pay for the extra shipping,

ahh I see :wink1:

Well I finally sold the set of 7 for $725.00 plus $100 for shipping. Just glad that I was able to sell it.

I'm just going to put this here because I don't know where else to. I am having too much fun with my baby WS.

IMG_1062.JPG

Winter Soldier thread :dunno
VII thread :dunno

it doesnt matter anyway, great photo :clap that belongs everywhere or ehhh anywhere :lol

ummm maybe not the DC boards :lol

Winter Soldier thread :dunno
VII thread :dunno

it doesnt matter anyway, great photo :clap that belongs everywhere or ehhh anywhere :lol

ummm maybe not the DC boards :lol

Yeah, but those weren't towards the top... I'm not a fan of unnecessarily bumping a far away thread.

Hmmm, maybe I'll venture over to DC with Bane breaking IM's back...

Yeah, but those weren't towards the top... I'm not a fan of unnecessarily bumping a far away thread.

Hmmm, maybe I'll venture over to DC with Bane breaking IM's back...

ehhh no... I wanna see that post it here :monkey3 I'm not a fan of clicking my mouse unnecessarily, or doing things in general

I sucked it up and bought the 4 pack on Sideshow with free shipping. I'm sure I'll break down and buy another 4 pack after these ones get to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back