HOT TOYS "Dog Alien" ALIEN3 FIGURE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have faith hot toys will improve this and maybe a few things on the borg they feel need changing too. I will wait until hot toys give me the official pictures and abc take them up for pre order. :rock

I think I'm ordering both , might have to drop iron man though , depends how fast he sells out .

I haven't seen a single instance of HT changing or improving on a shown prototype.
I'm sure this one won't be any different, so I'll just wait to see in-hand pics and get it cheaper somewhere down the line.

c'mon guys so HT now really comes out with this? a figure with no articulation? what's the point in made a figure with practically zero articulation after more of an half dozen of more or less successful and FULLY ARTICULATED alien figures:confused::confused:

what the hell...

I haven't seen a single instance of HT changing or improving on a shown prototype.
I'm sure this one won't be any different, so I'll just wait to see in-hand pics and get it cheaper somewhere down the line.

the new batman figure just got changed after pre orders and final pics have been up for weeks. They changed the cowl and legs. :D

It's on the product page.

where? in the sideshow or HT site? 'cause in the HT site i don't see up yet...

18 points umm the predalien as stated have 20 who i think the extra 2 are for mandibles, any other alien 18, i think the runner should have 20 not 18 due to the extra joints in the legs , who at this point shall not be articulated then...

343iyc4.jpg

ok , you say " over 18 points..." i've see the page true , this mean if we have good luck we'll get the chance to have the extra leg joints articulated , so it can be put in any crouch all fours pose , also in the page is stated interchangable hands and bendable hands...

now the things are 2: or the one in the show is a really really early proto hurry made only for introduce the new product at the san diego comics...

...or this alien has a new type of develop body with completely invisible articulation joints

"or this alien has a new type of develop body with completely invisible articulation joints"

I for some reason doubt that, but it would be really cool.

If I was Hot Toys, here's what I'd do with the legs.

The legs would be a durable rubber almost all the way through, with a ratchet-like "locking" joint within the top knee and then the second "backwards" knee (or whatever this type of leg design is called). Meaning when you move the joints, they would "click" into a small niche along the joint and 'lock' there. Giving the limb the stability needed considering the Runner has a unique leg design and it could possibly open it up for "crawling" poses as well.

The "Revoltech" figures have this type of locking joint.

I do agree that this looks like a "rushed" prototype.

it looks to me that the arms and legs have a rubber skin over the poseable body, like the appleseed figures, which I like but alot of people don't like the rubber fitted skin on the figures.

Back