Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep. This episode felt like Star Wars through and through while less than half of the other episodes feel like SW.
for the big war, Boba will get a paper cut, end up in the bacta pod and send out his Mos Vespa crew to fight the war.

While it would be cool if Vanth showed back up, I just don’t think he would choose protecting Boba’s interests in Mos Espa over keeping his little town safe.
Unless the pikes with their plan (according to Boba will take over the planet) which could lead to spice runs through his lil town. He’s the last teased Mando figure yeah? Besides the Grogu pack

Heck, I'm not even sure Fett will show up next week!

Considering yesterday's episode, that might not be a bad thing.

I am actually wondering what way they will go next week. The way this episode ended, I'd be inclined to say we'll get Mando visiting his friend only to later return to Boba. And I think that could be the right direction. Yesterday's episode kinda proved that Din is a much better character for a main role than Boba is. Boba is an excellent sidecharacter like in Mando S2, but his own story is severely lacking. I can't recall the last time I saw a show where the main character didn't show up for a whole episode and his story basically got suspended for that episode. It really confirms to me that the actual current day story for Book of Boba isn't much of a story (book) at all and could've been told in three episodes.

So Hot Toys:

K2-SO hunter-killer droids (homage to t-800 endoskeleton)

Probe-Droids

R5

Star Tours Droid

Mechanic Droid 3 pack with Wamp Rat

Updated Grogu with Chain Mail

Paz Vizla v.2 with die cast and shield and beskar knife

Get'r'done...

I'd definitely be up for one of the Imperial HK-droids. That was an amazing scene and like you said definitely had Terminator vibes.

Damn, I had heard Mando was coming back in this ep, but I didn't expect it to be devoted entirely to him! That was a nice surprise, and cool to see so many other returning Mando characters as well.

And I'm absolutely loving his new ride. That Naboo Starfighter was always my favorite ship design from the prequels, and this souped up silver-plated version just makes it look even cooler. Really can't wait for the new Bandai kit that I'm sure is in the works.

Last edited:
Unless the pikes with their plan (according to Boba will take over the planet) which could lead to spice runs through his lil town. He’s the last teased Mando figure yeah? Besides the Grogu pack
I’m had considered them telling him about the pikes, still think he thinks he could keep them out of Mos Pelgo himself. Only way I’d see him agreeing was if Mando was the one asking.

The beskar spear never lasted long

Probably for the best, since it looked like kind of an awkward thing to carry around all the time.
Agreed. Just before, when Din entered the Mandalorian hideout I was wondering how that thing didn't get stuck behind small hatches and whatnot. So I wasn't too sad to see that thing go. Also, he wouldn't have any room to store it on his new starship.

I like the look of the N1 one a lot. But it isn't very practical IMO. The Razor Crest was like Din's mobile home. His own personal Eagle 5 so to say. This new one, while awesome, has less to no room for weapon storage, cargo and sleeping quarters. You know who will ride shotgun in the droidbay, though. ;)

But the first flight scenes in yesterday's episode were epic. Definitely goosebump material and a nice throwback to the podrace in Episode I. The whole time I had Anakin's words in my head: "Now this is Podracing!"

Agreed. Just before, when Din entered the Mandalorian hideout I was wondering how that thing didn't get stuck behind small hatches and whatnot. So I wasn't too sad to see that thing go. Also, he wouldn't have any room to store it on his new starship.

I like the look of the N1 one a lot. But it isn't very practical IMO. The Razor Crest was like Din's mobile home. His own personal Eagle 5 so to say. This new one, while awesome, has less to no room for weapon storage, cargo and sleeping quarters. You know who will ride shotgun in the droidbay, though. ;)

But the first flight scenes in yesterday's episode were epic. Definitely goosebump material and a nice throwback to the podrace in Episode I. The whole time I had Anakin's words in my head: "Now this is Podracing!"
Yeah I'm sure this ship is just a temporary thing until he finds something more suitable. Or maybe it'll be attached to another larger ship and be a kind of support craft, much like the Ghost in Rebels had that shuttle in the back.

That episode felt like an actual "Star Wars" episode, if that makes any sense.
The weird thing is that Faverau wrote them all pretty much, with Filoni to help in some episodes. Just doesn't make sense. I guess his thinking for the whole BOBF show was somehow floored from the beginning. Went the wrong direction with the character.

Yeah I'm sure this ship is just a temporary thing until he finds something more suitable. Or maybe it'll be attached to another larger ship and be a kind of support craft, much like the Ghost in Rebels had that shuttle in the back.
Now that would be awesome!

The weird thing is that Faverau wrote them all pretty much, with Filoni to help in some episodes. Just doesn't make sense. I guess his thinking for the whole BOBF show was somehow floored from the beginning. Went the wrong direction with the character.
You definitely wouldn't say that when watching the show. It almost feels like The Mandalorian is his true passion project. And Boba as a sidecharacter in the Mandalorian was exceptional.

I'm getting a feeling the whole Book of Boba is something that is pushed on him from higher up or something. It feels very different from The Mandalorian and the current day story is almost non-existent since it's been mostly flashbacks so far and now an entire episode without the titular character.

Back