Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Hot Toys:

K2-SO hunter-killer droids (homage to t-800 endoskeleton)

Probe-Droids

R5

Star Tours Droid

Mechanic Droid 3 pack with Wamp Rat

Updated Grogu with Chain Mail

Paz Vizla v.2 with die cast and shield and beskar knife

Get'r'done...
You forgot:

Peli Motto and Jawas Deluxe Three-way 3-Pack

:chase

You forgot:

Peli Motto and Jawas Deluxe Three-way 3-Pack

:chase

I think the little tubby one's going to become a major character. Maybe even get his own JJ Abrams 'Jawa Trilogy'.

vlcsnap-2022-01-27-18h11m46s612.jpg
vlcsnap-2022-01-27-18h12m10s960.jpg

I'm probably the only person who seriously wants a Peli Motto, Pit Droid, BD-1 3 pack.

Mando saying at the end that he's gotta visit a little friend...do we think that happens this next episode? That seems like a pretty big deal if he goes and visits Grogu and possibly sees Luke again.

My other thought is that Mando goes off and does that and we don't see him until S2 of BoBF and they just do random crap for the next 2 episodes.

I just took that as a way of him being written off until he makes a heroic save during the final battle in the finale. Probably will have Grogu in the Droid port to give people an entire year to theorize how that could’ve happened too:lol

And then we’ll just get a flashback to kick off season 3 for the actual story of it all.

No one is talking about that crazy location where Din goes with the bounty.

WTF was that a Halo "planet" or manufactured world or something ??

A pity they didn't name it.

View attachment 558946

I don't know anything about Halo but it seemed to be inspired by this:

Ringworld(1stEd).jpg

It's described as encircling a sun-like star. In the episode there looked to be a glowing cube in the centre casting light onto the ring.

Wookieepedia has this entry for the episode:

In space, the camera depicts the ring world of Glavis floating in space before zooming in on Djarin walking through the streets of the city with Baiz's head.

View attachment 558947

It's described as encircling a sun-like star. In the episode there looked to be a glowing cube in the centre casting light onto the ring.
Halo is heavily inspired by Ringworld, Starship Troopers, Alien(s), etc.

View attachment 558947

Wookieepedia has this entry for the episode:
Interested to know how many hours of day/night there are. Looks like it would play havoc with your body clock.

Mando saying at the end that he's gotta visit a little friend...do we think that happens this next episode? That seems like a pretty big deal if he goes and visits Grogu and possibly sees Luke again.

My other thought is that Mando goes off and does that and we don't see him until S2 of BoBF and they just do random crap for the next 2 episodes.
Wait...we have another season of this crap? Please no, just do mandalorian. Leave boba as a side character

Yeah I agree, is a cool concept. Pretty short "days" and "nights" by the look of it though !

edit : haha I think we had the same thought at the same time !
Artificial sunlight too so not even real days (unless I'm missing something?).

I imagine it would be like being stuck on one of these rides...🤢🤮
roundup1.jpg

After seeing Koska and Axe, I think Cobb Vanth is a shoo-in. Reusable Boba armor, maybe just waiting on a sculpt approval. IMO it will be a Summer Exclusive as it just feels like one.

After seeing Koska and Axe, I think Cobb Vanth is a shoo-in. Reusable Boba armor, maybe just waiting on a sculpt approval. IMO it will be a Summer Exclusive as it just feels like one.
I don't know if they will do that. Summer Exclusives are usually figures without head sculpts or reuse/repainted headsculpts. It would be a waste to do all that work for the headsculpt and sell it as an exclusive. If Cobb Vanth shows up in BoBF and they release that first, I can see the armoured one as an exclusive.

Back