Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

The only ones left that really feel like a certainty to me are Luke, Ahsoka and Clean Boba. The others I just do not see happening. And we're more likely to get more troopers of some kind instead.

For this year perhaps yes.

But I'd say Fennec is a given for Book of Boba.
Armourer for Season 3.
And maybe Cobb Vanth in the Marshals show ?

Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

Could be that Stormtrooper. I still think we won't see Ahsoka until most of the CW version are shipped.

Always love this ongoing list pic.

View attachment 507957

From that pic...

Top priorities = Armorer, Cobb Vanth

Would be great = Kuill, Koska Reeves

Happy to wait for own show = Fennec Shand, Ahsoka Tano, clean Boba

Not so bothered = Luke, Din Djarin, Greef Carga, Frog Chick

R.I.P = Cara Dune

It?s a shame Mayfeld and the Client aren?t on the list. I?d put those in the second category.

Same, I'll happily wait for Boba and Fennec for their own show. Most wanted for me is Armorer.

I hate to say this, but I'm largely all in on this line, with the exception of troopers. Last time I had this with HT, it was with Ragnarok.

No Star Wars property has given me this feeling since I was a kid and collecting the ROTS 3 3/4 line. Heck that's how some of the episodes feel, like opening the toy bucket and making to coolest **** you can come up with.

I feel like I jumped the gun POing the first ashoka figure but im not going to cancel. I really wanted a cara dune but oh well. Surprised to see such little interest in a greef karga figure, I love me some Carl Weathers and for me he was one of my fav secondary characters. I probably will be POing the deluxe Boba fett as that scene was gold. Obviously we all want a Fennec figure lol (but how cool would have been to have a Fennec/cara dune display..

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I hate to say this, but I'm largely all in on this line, with the exception of troopers. Last time I had this with HT, it was with Ragnarok.

No Star Wars property has given me this feeling since I was a kid and collecting the ROTS 3 3/4 line. Heck that's how some of the episodes feel, like opening the toy bucket and making to coolest **** you can come up with.

Yup! First time in a minute I?ve gone 100% in on a line. Even the troopers. Have all these ordered except the 1/4 Mando, and it?s a maybe. It came at the right time cause I was heavy into Marvel Hot Toys and was getting burned out. Maybe it came at the wrong time since my wallet hates Mando

Yup! First time in a minute I?ve gone 100% in on a line. Even the troopers. Have all these ordered except the 1/4 Mando, and it?s a maybe. It came at the right time cause I was heavy into Marvel Hot Toys and was getting burned out. Maybe it came at the wrong time since my wallet hates Mando
That's great dude; I'm so happy to see this show bringing such joy to folks. I'd love to get the troopers too. I've always wanted a death trooper, and I'd like to get a shore trooper back in the collection but alas, space and finances are tight, especially while in professional school for the next 3.5 years. Gotta prioritize the core characters.

I don’t really want Carl weathers without Gina.

Armorer would be awesome looking but not for me I’m afraid.

I would actually like a frog lady but not at hot toys prices.

Repaint fett for the win. I’m a sucker like that

I feel like I jumped the gun POing the first ashoka figure but im not going to cancel.

I doubt you will go wrong even if you double up on her as they will be very different figures and I wouldn?t be surprised if we don?t see her announced until her own show comes out.

I?m very tempted by her too... just getting a little concerned I?m over extending my budget for later this year and into next and it?s only March [emoji23]

I thought about cancelling Ahsoka Clone Wars for Dawson Ahsoka. HT probably won't reveal that to prevent cancellations.

I will probably get both anyways if they are on PO at the same time.

Season 7 Ahsoka is prime for me, both storywise and costumewise. Mando Ahsoka does not match it. But her own show? Who knows.

I thought about cancelling Ahsoka Clone Wars for Dawson Ahsoka. HT probably won't reveal that to prevent cancellations.

I will probably get both anyways if they are on PO at the same time.

No way!!!!! Clone Wars Ahsoka > Dawson Ahsoka

Dawson did a fine live action version, but she will never eclipse TCW/Rebels version. I mean that Ahsoka/Maul duel is the greatest Star Wars lightsaber duel period.

And of course I will get all version Hot Toys throws at me.

No way!!!!! Clone Wars Ahsoka > Dawson Ahsoka

Dawson did a fine live action version, but she will never eclipse TCW/Rebels version. I mean that Ahsoka/Maul duel is the greatest Star Wars lightsaber duel period.

And of course I will get all version Hot Toys throws at me.

I just really like the kunoichi look and I prefer the sculpts to have an actual actor reference. If they do the Rebels Ahsoka the white look, I'll get that too!

All Ahsoka's are the best Ahsoka.

I just really like the kunoichi look and I prefer the sculpts to have an actual actor reference. If they do the Rebels Ahsoka the white look, I'll get that too!

Yep gotta say I'd be for a live action Ahsoka over a CW animation version too.

However that said a Gandalf Ahsoka would be pretty sweet :lol

Put me down for Live action Ahsoka too, the costume is just much more realistic and Dawson?s face as a model is chef?s kiss. I love Mandalorian Ahsoka but we have enough Mandalorian armors on the shelf. When you consider the interactions of Ahsoka with Grogu, I need Ahsoka on my Mandalorian shelf and CW/prequels shelf. But while I want both, Live action Ahsoka is my preference if I had to choose only one. Not to mention the white lightsaber blades are that much cooler. Considering all those factors, Live action Ahsoka is the better choice for the ultimate iteration in the collection.

Season 7 Ahsoka is prime for me, both storywise and costumewise. Mando Ahsoka does not match it. But her own show? Who knows.

Agreed.

Was not a fan of how Ahsoka looked in Mando, hoping they improve her looks for her own show.

I feel like I jumped the gun POing the first ashoka figure but im not going to cancel. I really wanted a cara dune but oh well. Surprised to see such little interest in a greef karga figure, I love me some Carl Weathers and for me he was one of my fav secondary characters. I probably will be POing the deluxe Boba fett as that scene was gold. Obviously we all want a Fennec figure lol (but how cool would have been to have a Fennec/cara dune display..

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I'd be in for Greef definitely!

Back