Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

Let's bump this one back up to the first page.

So, with Book of Boba, Mando season 3, Andor, Kenobi, and possibly Ahsoka all coming within about 12-14 months of each other, where will Hot Toys' priorities be? That's a lot of shows to represent. I suppose we shouldn't get too used to what we've received with Mando so far, it's unrealistic to expect 10+ figures for season 3 when there are so many competing shows. It also doesn't bode well for any outstanding PT and OT figures, as there just won't be that many slots available. Let's hope we see some of those key outstanding figures released before December, as these next several months feel like their window of opportunity.

Here's my estimate:

1) Book of Boba = 3-4 figures
2) Mandos S3 = 6-8 figures
3) Andor = 3-4 figures
4) Kenobi = 4-6 figures
5) Ahsoka = 3-4 figures

Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

Let's bump this one back up to the first page.

So, with Book of Boba, Mando season 3, Andor, Kenobi, and possibly Ahsoka all coming within about 12-14 months of each other, where will Hot Toys' priorities be? That's a lot of shows to represent. I suppose we shouldn't get too used to what we've received with Mando so far, it's unrealistic to expect 10+ figures for season 3 when there are so many competing shows. It also doesn't bode well for any outstanding PT and OT figures, as there just won't be that many slots available. Let's hope we see some of those key outstanding figures released before December, as these next several months feel like their window of opportunity.

Here's my estimate:

1) Book of Boba = 3-4 figures
2) Mandos S3 = 6-8 figures
3) Andor = 3-4 figures
4) Kenobi = 4-6 figures
5) Ahsoka = 3-4 figures

Good point. I guess Wandavision will be also an indicator as to the number of potential figures per show.

For Andor I'd personally only expect Cassian and potentially a re-release of K2SO. My heart say that's the only 1% chance they may make Baze, but that's only 2-3. I guess they can always fit some new Trooper in there.

You're pretty "bullish" on Kenobi with 4-6. I guess Kenobi + Vader are the main 2. Possibly kid Luke I guess and maybe another random ?

Maybe Obi-Wan's sidekick will be a rock from Tatooine. :lol Gotta have that in 1/6 scale !!!

For kenobi: Owen and beru Lars? Doubtful but would be great. Sand troopers for sure. Maybe the beloved Death Star trooper? Maybe I just torture myself...

Good point. I guess Wandavision will be also an indicator as to the number of potential figures per show.

For Andor I'd personally only expect Cassian and potentially a re-release of K2SO. My heart say that's the only 1% chance they may make Baze, but that's only 2-3. I guess they can always fit some new Trooper in there.

You're pretty "bullish" on Kenobi with 4-6. I guess Kenobi + Vader are the main 2. Possibly kid Luke I guess and maybe another random ?

Maybe Obi-Wan's sidekick will be a rock from Tatooine. :lol Gotta have that in 1/6 scale !!!

I think Kenobi will be a massive deal, maybe even surpassing all other shows in views. That's why I think we'll see at least 4. There's the other rumoured main villain from that show who'll get a figure for sure. Then you never know who else will turn up, maybe even Maul. I'd imagine they won't pass up the opportunity to put Kenobi in a ''disguise'' at some point during the show, guaranteeing a second Kenobi.

Andor has the most potential to cause heartache. 12 episodes and so so many possibilities for cameos. That show really is hitting the sweet spot in the timeline where all bets are off with regards to cameos. Not sure if K2SO is even in the show anymore. They made a big deal of announcing him, then he wasn't even mentioned during the December Disney show.

I think Kenobi will be a massive deal, maybe even surpassing all other shows in views. That's why I think we'll see at least 4. There's the other rumoured main villain from that show who'll get a figure for sure. Then you never know who else will turn up, maybe even Maul. I'd imagine they won't pass up the opportunity to put Kenobi in a ''disguise'' at some point during the show, guaranteeing a second Kenobi.

Andor has the most potential to cause heartache. 12 episodes and so so many possibilities for cameos. That show really is hitting the sweet spot in the timeline where all bets are off with regards to cameos. Not sure if K2SO is even in the show anymore. They made a big deal of announcing him, then he wasn't even mentioned during the December Disney show.

True as I wrote that I wasn't 100% sure about K2S0. If true, my feeling is they may be putting him out until a potential S2 ?? Gives more time to flesh out Cassian and his backstory first before he get's to re-wiring K2S0.

Exciting times for sure ! I just hope the quality can keep up.

They can always treat K-2S0 like the Classic Predator and just label him as a KX-​series Security Droid and it'd be the same thing.

I fully expect a "I gotta get me one of those" moments anyway.

They can always treat K-2S0 like the Classic Predator and just label him as a KX-​series Security Droid and it'd be the same thing.

I fully expect a "I gotta get me one of those" moments anyway.

Probably a slight paint variation from the original K2, make the people buy another one, lol.

Probably a slight paint variation from the original K2, make the people buy another one, lol.

Red trim instead of yellow around the arm, of course:lol
KX.JPG

I doubt they ever will now but if HT ever decides to do any Fallen Order figures I bet an Imperial Security Droid would be the first figure.

I don't see Wanda Vision go beyond 6. BoBF might be 6.

I don't see it going beyond 3. The 2 they already have and white Vision. Who else could they do? Would anyone really be interested in Agatha Harkness and Ralph Bohner? I think the ones that'll give us more of an indication of what we'll get with Star Wars in 2022 will be Falcon & Winter Soldier and Loki.

I don't see it going beyond 3. The 2 they already have and white Vision. Who else could they do? Would anyone really be interested in Agatha Harkness and Ralph Bohner? I think the ones that'll give us more of an indication of what we'll get with Star Wars in 2022 will be Falcon & Winter Soldier and Loki.

I guess the 4th could be Agatha but I doubt it. The other 2 might be the halloween ones, especially Wanda but those can be Con Exclusive. HT might move back to SW soon, LOL.

I doubt they ever will now but if HT ever decides to do any Fallen Order figures I bet an Imperial Security Droid would be the first figure.

I've always guessed it would have been the Upgraded Scout Troopers from that game, but the Security Droid's would've been an easy one too.

The only VGM figure I've asked for was Iden Versio but I guess we got all we're gonna get from the games.

I've always guessed it would have been the Upgraded Scout Troopers from that game, but the Security Droid's would've been an easy one too.

The only VGM figure I've asked for was Iden Versio but I guess we got all we're gonna get from the games.

I would have been totally fine with just Cal Kestis and BD-1. OK maybe with the Second Sister to display him with.

We still have a chance, they're working on Fallen Order 2. But with all these other Star Wars shows maybe there's too many other characters to make....

Is this one open for Bad Batch talk, Hoody?

Supposedly the season premiere episode on May 4th is 70 minutes long!

Looking at that trailer I?m thinking Phase 2 (?) Clean White Clones and Battle Droids are such an easy option for Hot Toys to take... and we all know they like to take the easy option.

I know I?m probably in the minority here, but there are several clone commanders, ARC troopers, and clone battalions I?d prefer before any of the Bad Batch members. Not that I wouldn?t buy those if offered.

I think we'll be able to get most of the Bad Batch, I can see Hot Toys getting lazy and not getting to Wrecker though, which would be a huge hole in the collection.

Hunter is probably the closest we would get to an actual Clone Commando.

I think we'll be able to get most of the Bad Batch, I can see Hot Toys getting lazy and not getting to Wrecker though, which would be a huge hole in the collection.

That's funny, I think Wrecker will be the one, and possibly only one, they do. They can get some more re-use out of that Heavy Mando body.

meesa do want some Corcusant clones after seeing this though :lol
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 8.46.29 AM.jpg

Back