Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

When is the next event that HT could potentially show new prototypes? I'm pretty disappointed that there hasn't been any new characters previewed after season 2 ended.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

You've just gotten Tusken Raider, Moff Gideon and that Transport trooper...disappointed ?

I guess a lot of ppl are hoping for:

Cara Dune
Bo Katan
Ahsoka
Boba Fett
Dark trooper
Mando season 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cara Dune
Bo Katan
Ahsoka
Boba Fett
Dark trooper
Mando season 2

Also....

Kuiil
The Armorer
Cobb Vanth
Greef Carga
Mayfeld
Fennec Shand

Cara Dune
Bo Katan
Ahsoka
Boba Fett
Dark trooper
Mando season 2

Maybe not Mando Season 2. We don?t need a new release just for a new thigh armor, a kneepad, a satchel with Baby Yoda, and a Beskar spear. If it comes with a Pedro Pascal head, maybe.

Go back to Captain Trips post. Many S1 figures were released post S1. It's OK they're coming.

3 Marvel TV shows this year plus movies (for now?). Looks like a year of Marvel.

Still hoping for: Bo Katan, Fennic, Boba, Ahsoka, Armorer.

3 Marvel TV shows this year plus movies (for now?). Looks like a year of Marvel.

Still hoping for: Bo Katan, Fennic, Boba, Ahsoka, Armorer.

Marvel could be diminishing quite a bit as of the exits of RDJ, Evans, and the end of Thanos. I think a lot of folks are done with it.

Marvel could be diminishing quite a bit as of the exits of RDJ, Evans, and the end of Thanos. I think a lot of folks are done with it.

My feeling is that it's not over by a longshot. RDJ was a big loss, but they've established so much, and by the looks of things like Wanda Vision, willing to keep things fresh and take big risks. Just a guess on my part, but I think they're gonna come out swinging. All things fail eventually, but one thing about the MCU is that they've come out of left field with things like Ragnarok and GOTG and seem to have succeeded with the general public in ways I would never have predicted.

The new MCU stuff is far more interesting to me at this point than Star Wars, and I grew up with Luke and the gang.

Well, IW/EG managed to neglect a group of my favorite characters - probably on purpose because Disney knew all along these the upcoming shows would focus on fan favorites. As it turned out, I pretty much put a period on the MCU with Ragnarok. The only IW figs I have are WM, Bucky, BW and a bashed Cap.

Still debating on the EG Avengers Cap. I have a lot of Caps.

So I'm not done, I don't think. A classic Thor would be nice too. Dunno if I'll pick up a series Bucky - IMO hard to beat the IW Bucky which is 1/6 perfection. Falcon, Loki, Wanda...I thought I was done:google, maybe not.$$$$$$$:horror

And I sure didn't think I'd slide into SW collecting.$$$$ :lightsabe

Maybe not Mando Season 2. We don?t need a new release just for a new thigh armor, a kneepad, a satchel with Baby Yoda, and a Beskar spear. If it comes with a Pedro Pascal head, maybe.

When you put it like that....:cool:

But after the finale can't imagine HT wouldn't include a Pascal sculpt - and actually the IM debacle could work in SW fans favor. E.g. maybe HT learns a lesson to pay attention to their production, or folks will walk with their wallets. For Obi-Wan and Boba too.

While Star Wars is my main interest I have the core team for Marvel and DC lineup. One of each, in my case the best iteration (imo) of whatever character. Mk46 Iron Man, Civil War Cap, OG Hulk + Banner 2 pack, deluxe Hawkeye, Dr Strange, Iron Spider, Ragnarok Loki, Thor, OG Atman and Armoured Thanos. Plus all the GOTG cause I love that team.

But even with those figures I feel myself reaching the limit of what I want/need. I'm sure I'll be tempted by some of the figures coming from the new TV shows, but we'll see. It'll take quite a lot at this point. If they do a good Wanda then I may bite, but Loki, Vision & Hawkeye I can't see myself getting.

I must admit they do look a lot more colourful than the Star Wars figures. But once I get Heavy Mando he'll add a bit of colour.

My feeling is that it's not over by a longshot. RDJ was a big loss, but they've established so much, and by the looks of things like Wanda Vision, willing to keep things fresh and take big risks. Just a guess on my part, but I think they're gonna come out swinging. All things fail eventually, but one thing about the MCU is that they've come out of left field with things like Ragnarok and GOTG and seem to have succeeded with the general public in ways I would never have predicted.

The new MCU stuff is far more interesting to me at this point than Star Wars, and I grew up with Luke and the gang.

I'm sure I'll watch Wanda Vision and see if I like it. Reflecting back on the MCU I have determined that the stuff that I enjoyed enough to collect and actually hang on to were Evans Cap, RDJ Iron Man, and Thanos. There were other characters that I enjoyed for sure, but as of the Endgame conclusion I feel like I have seen enough.

While Star Wars is my main interest I have the core team for Marvel and DC lineup. One of each, in my case the best iteration (imo) of whatever character. Mk46 Iron Man, Civil War Cap, OG Hulk + Banner 2 pack, deluxe Hawkeye, Dr Strange, Iron Spider, Ragnarok Loki, Thor, OG Atman and Armoured Thanos. Plus all the GOTG cause I love that team.

But even with those figures I feel myself reaching the limit of what I want/need. I'm sure I'll be tempted by some of the figures coming from the new TV shows, but we'll see. It'll take quite a lot at this point. If they do a good Wanda then I may bite, but Loki, Vision & Hawkeye I can't see myself getting.

I must admit they do look a lot more colourful than the Star Wars figures. But once I get Heavy Mando he'll add a bit of colour.

Shelf presence and color with Din D'jarin is one of the reasons I almost hit the button on Heavy Gunner. Man, it's hard to restrain myself sometimes $$$$$:cool:. Watching the vids, the two figs look awesome together.

But there's only so much $$$$ and am sure there's gonna be a Mando Boba. Since I hafta choose, figured might as well have 2 iconic Mandalorians on the shelf. Boba being more iconic than Din D'jarin for sure, but luv Din D'jarin's character and look. Plus I'll have IG-11.

I'll go for Bo-Katan if they make her, and Cara if HT ever gets moving on her. A series Obi-Wan as well. AND a Tusken Raider.:cool:

What about those six Sith Jet Troopers you bought, surely they add a bit of colour on the shelf. :nana:

Hasn't Din already had a lot more screen time than Boba? Not sure what makes one more iconic, maybe just the passage of time, but personally think Din is the much better character.

I cancelled the Mando 2 pack today. Waiting now for a version with a Pedro sculpt.

I tend to agree, the absolute exodus of people selling their MCU figures after Endgame was kind of shocking. I saw some guys literally sell everything Marvel. I think each show will have a couple of releases, maybe more for Wandavision for however many iterations of the characters, but I can't see more than 2 for Falcon and Winter Soldier unless they've got an amazing villain or something.

I cancelled the Mando 2 pack today. Waiting now for a version with a Pedro sculpt.

Wow really? That's going to be a long wait, even if they announced soon.

Hasn't Din already had a lot more screen time than Boba? Not sure what makes one more iconic, maybe just the passage of time, but personally think Din is the much better character.

Just know from reading that it was the fans - far as I can tell - that fanned the flames re Boba Fett and the result was comics - maybe books too? as well as a continued interest in a character - pretty good for a character with limited screen time. I like Din D'jarin and think he's an interesting character with a great aesthetic. But there's a fierce and long standing fan base around Boba.

I tend to agree, the absolute exodus of people selling their MCU figures after Endgame was kind of shocking. I saw some guys literally sell everything Marvel. I think each show will have a couple of releases, maybe more for Wandavision for however many iterations of the characters, but I can't see more than 2 for Falcon and Winter Soldier unless they've got an amazing villain or something.

I noticed that too. I think the MCU interest has peaked and now that RDJ and Co. have left I can?t see it ever reaching EG levels of hype ever again. Star Wars on the other hand is going to continue to grow and I think the Obi-Wan series is going to be a massive success.

Back