Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Hell yes we are happy. I was lying on the couch in the dark, watching on my Kindle and was so drawn in to what was going on, I forgot time and place. The last time that happened was when my little brother and I went to see "Aliens" during its original theatre run. What, thirty years ago?! No "what time is it," no "I really oughtta be in bed" no "I wonder if I have the volume up too loud..." Nope. I was watching a certain ship manifest through the clouds and thinking OH S*** ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL

...and it did. <3!!!!!!!

And what about the brutality in this show, this is next-level violence we are seeing in this family-friendly? show and holy cow, male or female no one is pulling a single punch. This is the way!

ouch.jpg

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Uncle Fester incoming no doubt.

Jackie_Coogan_as_Uncle_Fester_%28The_Addams_Family%2C_1966%29.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great episode. Did anyone else think the Stormtroopers looked cheap during that scene?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great episode. Did anyone else think the Stormtroopers looked cheap during that scene?

They?ve always looked cheap.

Hmm I wonder how Hot Toys will tackle the giving the figure the dad bod. Also I hope
Spoiler Spoiler:
Awesome episode.

haha true...okay then, cheaper than usual? Maybe it's the bright sunlight and super clean armour. Felt like someone had gotten together with his mates and did a recreation in his back garden.

Surprised no one has
Spoiler Spoiler:

Surprised no one has
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, but total upgrade to

Spoiler Spoiler:

*watches Chapter 14*

OH. MY. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

View attachment 500592

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW WILL THEY TOP THIS!!!!! :panic: THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER~~! :panic: I am sorry, it is! Go watch it immediately

Yeah I was the same. During and afterwards I just couldn't believe it. Those fight scenes ! Story development.....all killer !!

Haha yeah totally.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to assume Cobb Vanth is more likely now too. 75% of the figure will already be done. Interesting that Boba's rocket reverted back? Seems odd.

This episode brought quite a few options to the table for future Hot Toys releases...

Spoiler Spoiler:

The whole time I was thinking....the figures Hot Toys can make from this episode !!

If they want to skip Cara Dune then fine, but give me,

Spoiler Spoiler:

This episode brought quite a few options to the table for future Hot Toys releases...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah totally. I thought exactly the same thing......

The whole time I was thinking....the figures Hot Toys can make from this episode !!

If they want to skip Cara Dune then fine, but give me,

Spoiler Spoiler:

If they do a
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have to assume Cobb Vanth is more likely now too. 75% of the figure will already be done. Interesting that Boba's rocket reverted back? Seems odd.
Fennic Shan > Cobb Vanth

Not ready to give up on Cara and Greef yet but each passing chapter bringing its share of awesome designs bring their chances of a release closer to none.

Back