Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I refuse to buy into this nonsense. Passed on the Remnant, the incinerator, and will pass on the next lazy wave of troopers as well. I hope others do too. Unfortunately HT would probably take this as a lack of interest in The Mandalorian in the same way they think that because an Endoskeleton from the new movies sells in low numbers means that a T-800 from T1 wouldn't sell either(not true btw).

Just start making Kuiil, Cara, Cobb, Gideon, and Greef HT. Whatever effort and time is required will be worth it. There is no point in getting invested into this line without these characters.
True dat.
Too many trooper variants is at odds with what we saw before in the ot.
I would love a shore trooper but stormtroopers should be a semi regular thing. And how apart veers or ozzel?

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Topps trading cards for the show.

Thanks. Part of this week Mando Monday reveals i suppose.

I guess we are looking at the Imperial transport driver there.

At this stage I'd even take the Frog Lady over either of those troopers.

frog.jpg

.... However, unless I GREATLY miss my guess Mando is going to become the HT version of Iron Man. There is intense interest in this show and the characters populating it. I'd be very surprised if one or more of their character sculptors were not burning the midnight oil over this show.

Sad to say, I would bet you real money that the first actual face sculpt we are going to get from this show is going to be none other than Tatooine Boba. Desert outfit, weapons strapped on his back, the works. If HT knows one thing it is that Fett Sells. He sells even more than Mando does.

Now, I am not saying I agree with this! I really do not; I'd prefer to see this version of Fett fully armored up WITH character sculpt, a la Jango.

I will be absolutely shocked to see Vanth, which real talk, I think declining on him is a mistake as many are very taken with him. They need to man up and give us Cara, though.

Desert Boba. Just you wait. When it happens I will dig this post out of the ground and say I TOLD YA. lol.... *big sigh*

.... However, unless I GREATLY miss my guess Mando is going to become the HT version of Iron Man. There is intense interest in this show and the characters populating it. I'd be very surprised if one or more of their character sculptors were not burning the midnight oil over this show.

Sad to say, I would bet you real money that the first actual face sculpt we are going to get from this show is going to be none other than Tatooine Boba. Desert outfit, weapons strapped on his back, the works. If HT knows one thing it is that Fett Sells. He sells even more than Mando does.

Now, I am not saying I agree with this! I really do not; I'd prefer to see this version of Fett fully armored up WITH character sculpt, a la Jango.

I will be absolutely shocked to see Vanth, which real talk, I think declining on him is a mistake as many are very taken with him. They need to man up and give us Cara, though.

Desert Boba. Just you wait. When it happens I will dig this post out of the ground and say I TOLD YA. lol.... *big sigh*

As show obsessed as I am, unless Season 2 has Mando lose his armor or something, I'd be good with that.

Am completely guessing that part of Mando's arc may be meeting other coverts like Bo-Katan and losing/regaining his armor - but down the road like Season 3. Or maybe there'll be one last fight to the death without helmet. May be kind of a trope but like the Baltroc/Cap scene or something.

Dark Saber against light, etc. So far seeing Pascal's face was just a moment - IMO they need to put out a great Cara soon, at the very least.:impatient:

I don't mind all the troopers 'coz I know some collect lots. Knew from the beginning I'd have to choose; need to spend on main characters. So just pass on them. I;d like the Incinerator but couldn't justify him re screen time or overall presence $$$$

They might as well put out this "desert wanderer Boba" for the fans (and a Tusken Raider!!!:drool)

What gets me is they haven't lead with Cara Dune or Moff Gideon. Sure they could be waiting on the episode which they appear. But Hot Toys have had a full year for development for those figures.

I'm sure once the S2 script was set Disney would have informed key toy franchisee's that Cara, Grief and Moff Gideon would be in S2. So get to work on at least the head sculpts !

Oh well I'm sure they're coming.

I won't be getting a yellow copy trooper though. Too similar to the Incinerator trooper.

What gets me is they haven't lead with Cara Dune or Moff Gideon. Sure they could be waiting on the episode which they appear. But Hot Toys have had a full year for development for those figures.

I'm sure once the S2 script was set Disney would have informed key toy franchisee's that Cara, Grief and Moff Gideon would be in S2. So get to work on at least the head sculpts !

I won't be getting a yellow copy trooper though. Too similar to the Incinerator trooper.

Likely more than a year. The OG armour Mando went up over a month before the premiere.

Likely more than a year. The OG armour Mando went up over a month before the premiere.

Yep, they really came out swinging with S1. It was like Mando, then IG-11 then a couple of others all in pretty quick succession.

But if Disney is holding them back to release one a week, then it might be different this time round.

I think I'll be disappointed if the next one is the yellow trooper or another Mando on bike.

Yep, they really came out swinging with S1. It was like Mando, then IG-11 then a couple of others all in pretty quick succession.

But if Disney is holding them back to release one a week, then it might be different this time round.

I think I'll be disappointed if the next one is the yellow trooper or another Mando on bike.

Next will be Mando on speeder, I'll be shocked if it isn't. We wont see mustard trooper until he debuts on screen I imagine.

Hopefully with better sculpts than the SSC statue portraits.:pfft:

I really dislike this new way up putting stuff up on SS before they put it up on Hot Toys? Facebook page. It takes away the excitement of waking up on a morning and loading their Facebook page to see if there are any surprises.

I really dislike this new way up putting stuff up on SS before they put it up on Hot Toys? Facebook page. It takes away the excitement of waking up on a morning and loading their Facebook page to see if there are any surprises.

I get my first notifications through Instagram. Both Insta and FB post are usually pretty close to each other.

Nothing like waking up in the morning and squinting in the darkness to try and make out what the picture is on the small notification screen.

Excitement as the larger picture loads.......and then you realise it's a damn Funko Pop release !!!

I get my first notifications through Instagram. Both Insta and FB post are usually pretty close to each other.

Nothing like waking up in the morning and squinting in the darkness to try and make out what the picture is on the small notification screen.

Excitement as the larger picture loads.......and then you realise it's a damn Funko Pop release !!!

Those can be crushing. There have been some nice moments this year though, like scrolling down and seeing this.
Screenshot_20200918-085310_Facebook.jpg

Hoping for the same with Han soon.

Apoco.jpeg

I want the gecko Frog lady so bad.

Light up egg pack, her blaster, her altoid pack of flies, 2 different spiders and the shot off head of Zero please.

This is now my most wanted figure.

HT really killin' it on Mando Monday...

Back