Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I would love to see HT reveal 3x Non-TCW figs at once, just one time. Just want to see how that feels......sad OT fan :(

They've probably been working on the prototype figures right up until now and need to get them out before Mando S2 figures are to be shown in the coming weeks.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I don't get the fuss about Hot Toys making so many figures at once from the Clone Wars line. We've hardly been deprived of OT figures over the years, and this year alone has seen Snowspeeder Luke and Lando. I love the OT as much as anyone but Star Wars is not only about the OT, other movies and shows should have their time in the spotlight. Even the ST ''deserved'' its time, and I wouldn't say I'm the biggest fan of those movies. Clone Wars hype is currently at the max, just as The Mandalorian will be 4 weeks from now.

I was just being a grumpy old dude venting because I have no personal interest in anything prequel or Clone Wars related. ?I want my Bespin Han and I want it now!? [emoji1787]
I get that there are a lot of people excited about these releases and I don?t mean to rain on their parade. Just jealous I guess[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Disney+ Germany just confirmed Rosario Dawson and Timothy Olymphant for the show via an Instagram story. About time.

Season 2 will be insane. The buzz week to week will be awesome! I can't wait to see Cobb Vanth!

I actually like that they haven't flooded us with trailers and spoilers.

I'd be happy if we went in with all we know now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. But Disney gonna Disney. Hot Toys would be wise to have new preorders to coincide with each episode.

Me too. But Disney gonna Disney. Hot Toys would be wise to have new preorders to coincide with each episode.

If Hot Toys plays along with Mando Mondays maybe we will. But I can't imagine they'll have that many ready.

Well, looks like we are getting another trooper variation from S2, the "Mortar Trooper", can't say I'm interested, looks worse than the Incinerator.

3hetVUF.png

Seriously? Where does that come from?

Now that is a duck trooper!

He's already being called the nacho cheese trooper.

Googled it and found a store selling those standees. Beside that "new" storm; We get a closer look at the new outfits of Greef and Cara as well as a peak to season 2 Gideon as well.

Did the sequel trilogy trooper designers get called in for that one? He looks like someone squirted mustard all over him. Thank God, I'll be able to save money on one Mando figure at least.

Googled it and found a store selling those standees. Beside that "new" storm; We get a closer look at the new outfits of Greef and Cara as well as a peak to season 2 Gideon as well.

And the Mythrol (from the season 1, episode 1) for some reason. Funko is also making a Mythrol figure. Can't say I'd be that keen on Hot Toys making one.

As a trooper collector, that is disappointing. Not really into rainbow troopers and this time, they can't even bother to move the markings around...

And the Mythrol (from the season 1, episode 1) for some reason. Funko is also making a Mythrol figure. Can't say I'd be that keen on Hot Toys making one.

interestingly, when you look at the standee description, it says it's from season 2.

Well, looks like we are getting another trooper variation from S2, the "Mortar Trooper", can't say I'm interested, looks worse than the Incinerator.

3hetVUF.png

Very uninspired

Whoever this guy is presenting the con just said there'll be an unseen Mandalorian figure from Hot Toys, likely Armourer if I had to guess.

Back