Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "??"

Yakface leaked some Hasbro SKUs for their 2020 Wave of Mandalorian Vintage Collection figures. Three characters named HK Duck, HK Huck 1, HK Berry.

HK Duck = Mandalorian
HK Huck 1 = IG-11
HK Berry = Werner Herzog or Giancarlo Esposito character

Just a guess from my side....

HK Duck = Mandalorian
HK Huck 1 = IG-11
HK Berry = Werner Herzog or Giancarlo Esposito character

Just a guess from my side....

We could probably expect a similar selection from Hot Toys including that "Incinerator Trooper".

We could probably expect a similar selection from Hot Toys including that "Incinerator Trooper".

Yes I'd say so. Maybe even the Incinerator trooper over the main bad guy leaders.

It would be an easy way for HT to start with no characters needing a proper headsculpt. But it is their trademark thing....who knows ?

Anything clone wars related I?d love to see.

My dream movie/series will always be following Vader immediately after E3 hunting down the surviving Jedi. I can not get enough of rogue one style ending scenes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suggested a similar thing a few pages back, about how you could have Vader as a Jedi Hunter in the Obi-Wan series, hunting down surviving Jedi from Order 66. If the Obi-Wan series was set say within 5 years of ROTS then it could easily be done. They'd be dumb not to use Vader in that series, especially with his very close connections with Kenobi and the fact James Earl Jones is still alive to voice him.

Man, an actual Band of Brothers type show with Rex and the 501st would be the best thing ever but I seriously believe after this bonus season of Clone Wars, that'll be it from that era.

I'd love to be proven wrong but I try not to even get too excited about it because just like with the Sequel Trilogy, Galaxy's Edge, and even with everything involving this Mandalorian show, Disney is clearly continuing to push out and focus on their own creations instead of old favorites. And this last CW season is just a bone since it probably didn't involve too much resources since they already had a lot done before the cancellation the first time.

Maybe they'll use Clone Wars as a tester for judging prequel trilogy popularity. The Obi-Wan series could (and probably should) be set closer to Revenge of the Sith than A New Hope. Disney cares about one thing and one thing only, and I think we all know what that is $$$. If they see that content set closer to the original trilogy or prequel trilogy is what's making more money then they'll go that route. It's no coincidence that all of the Disney+ series are set around the original trilogy. Galaxy Edge's lukewarm reception is evidence enough of what happens when they push their own agenda.

It's testament to how good this show looks that there's numerous figure possibilities just from a 2 minute quickly put together trailer (Mandalorian, Cara Dune, Greef Carga, IG-11, Esposito's character, Herzog's character, Incinerator Trooper, Scout Trooper, Jawas, the Bounty Hunters etc). Just imagine the characters and designs we haven't seen yet. There's going to be some real gems we don't even know about. We should see a little more this coming weekend, of course.

Yep. Only 5 sleeps. Is there a confirmed schedule ? I'm guessing Ep9 and Mandalorian on Saturday.

Yep. Only 5 sleeps. Is there a confirmed schedule ? I'm guessing Ep9 and Mandalorian on Saturday.

Rise of Skywalker preview is at 10am on Saturday and The Mandalorian at 3:30. I’m assuming Pacific time.

Rise of Skywalker preview is at 10am on Saturday and The Mandalorian at 3:30. I?m assuming Pacific time.

Ok cool thanks. Is The Cassian series lumped in with the Mandalorian ? I guess yes, although would be nice to have Cassian seperate with an Obi Wan official announcement for Disney+ shows.

Ok cool thanks. Is The Cassian series lumped in with the Mandalorian ? I guess yes, although would be nice to have Cassian seperate with an Obi Wan official announcement for Disney+ shows.

Yeah, I’m sure the official announcement of Kenobi and some update for Cassian will be it. ROTS and The Mandalorian will be their heavy hitters, naturally.

There's a Disney+ panel on Friday, isn't there? Maybe that will have the new show announcements and Star Wars schedule for the next couple of years.

There's a Disney+ panel on Friday, isn't there? Maybe that will have the new show announcements and Star Wars schedule for the next couple of years.

I hope so. That would certainly be a good discussion and hype starter. As I guess Disney+ will be the main thing they are wanting to push at D23.

edit : yep at 3:30pm Friday.

https://d23.com/d23-expo-2019-schedule-friday/

I don't know I can't see much on there at all on Saturday. They must have the naming generalised. However seems Sunglasses Hut has a lot going on centre stage :lol

I hope so. That would certainly be a good discussion and hype starter. As I guess Disney+ will be the main thing they are wanting to push at D23.

edit : yep at 3:30pm Friday.

https://d23.com/d23-expo-2019-schedule-friday/

I don't know I can't see much on there at all on Saturday. They must have the naming generalised. However seems Sunglasses Hut has a lot going on centre stage :lol

That schedule is an eyesore.

It'd be nice if all the announcements were made during that panel instead of Bob Iger spoiling it by opening his considerably large mouth to the nearest journo, as he usually does.

https://deadline.com/2019/08/disney-international-launches-1202671080/

Looks like we won't be getting Disney+ in Europe (Netherlands being the exception) until 2020.

That schedule is an eyesore.

It'd be nice if all the announcements were made during that panel instead of Bob Iger spoiling it by opening his considerably large mouth to the nearest journo, as he usually does.

https://deadline.com/2019/08/disney-international-launches-1202671080/

Looks like we won't be getting Disney+ in Europe (Netherlands being the exception) until 2020.

I'm pretty sure they originally said rest of Europe in February or so. Either way unless they create some other way, people will just turn to alternative means to get it.

I'm pretty sure they originally said rest of Europe in February or so. Either way unless they create some other way, people will just turn to alternative means to get it.

I'm sure they'll sort something out, it's not like Disney will be willing to miss out on the money. I'll have my VPN ready for those ''alternative means'' just in case.

So there are only really 2 worthwhile things;

Disney+ Showcase
Friday, August 23, 2019
3:30p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Hall D23

The highly anticipated streaming service Disney+ will give guests a first look at some of its original content including the upcoming Star Wars live-action series The Mandalorian. Executive producer Jon Favreau will be joined by Dave Filoni and other special guests for a sneak peek at what’s to come in the series. Fans won’t want to miss this star-studded presentation!

Go Behind the Scenes with The Walt Disney Studios
Saturday, August 24, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Hall D23

Fans will glimpse what’s on the drawing board for the acclaimed filmmakers at Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios and get a peek at the exciting slate of live-action projects, from Disney to Marvel Studios to Lucasfilm’s Star Wars. As always, attendees will be treated to exclusive footage, special guest appearances, and more! Cell phones, cameras, and all recording devices will be checked for this presentation.

I don?t like the sound of ?exclusive footage?.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don?t like the sound of ?exclusive footage?.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I had to guess, they’ll probably drop the trailer online(finally) and the folks there will see the extended clip or maybe even the first episode with whatever special effects still missing.

I just need Ewan on stage and an E9 Drew Struzan poster.

Back