Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pedro was awesome. I bumped into him accidentally as I was taking pics and we just started talking for a few. He was with a friend and I asked if he could take a photo with us and Pedro just said, "let me take the selfie with you" and took my phone and started taking selfies with us:lol

As far as Kathleen, I ran into her first. As soon as I got in with Terrio and Chewie, I said my goodbyes with them and saw her standing right in front of me talking to Frank Oz and John Williams. While I completely dislike the ST, I'm not the type of nerd to get all hyped up about my displeasure and would rather just not pay it no mind. So I didn't see red when I saw Kathleen. As I walked up, she was just finishing up with Frank and John and I just made a total sarcastic joke by calling her Connie and asked what it was like being Kathleen's sibling. The backstory to that is before the movie, when her and Bob Igor spoke to the crowd, she had mentioned people always get her and her sister confused so I used that as my ice breaker and she was a total sweetheart.

I could see her brain turning as she was trying to think if she knew me but we had a good chat just BS'ing about all the actors and vehicles displayed there, in the after-party. I probably took the most photos with her just because I knew it was gonna be such a random and hilarious moment in my life. I actually excused myself since I didn't really have much more to say to her and I knew there was still a lot to soak in and that my time in there was gonna be short. I was in there for a total of about 40 min but JJ hadn't shown up as I was getting kicked out yet, so I didn't get to meet him:lol
Holy **** man, I come to have a look what Hot Toys figures people are talking about in the thread and you're here telling the story of a lifetime !!
Christ was there anyone not there at the party ?? (other than JJ) :)

Amazing details + experience man ! Sounds like it was meant to happen !

I also give Captain Trips #3 question, "The question of the day" award. :ROFLMAO:

Holy **** man, I come to have a look what Hot Toys figures people are talking about in the thread and you're here telling the story of a lifetime !!
Christ was there anyone not there at the party ?? (other than JJ) :)

I mean, George Lucas would've been nice:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

And believe it or not, being the huge Jango/Boba fanboy I am, the only SW actor I've been meaning to meet for years is Temuera. I have mutual friends with him and Daniel Logan and I've run into Daniel many times, but I've yet to be in the same place as Tem, at the same time. I was actually at a point where I would've paid for a meet & greet with him if he ever in the area, but after his comeback in season 2, I'm sure his fees(and lines) will have shot up a few levels:lol

The best thing Disney can do for Star Wars is move forward(while maintaining The Mandalorian shows in production at the same time) with the sequel characters with a timeskip of 10 years, maybe remake the Yuuzhan Vong War storyline with Jedi Master Rey, Jedi Kight Finn and General Poe.

And about the Disney+ Finn rumors, this may be a good thing, imagine how cool would be a miniseries of Finn becoming a Jedi.

4h9jnztc2wk51.png

Last edited:
As much as i appreciated a good part of the sequel trilogy, i don't see myself diving into anything post TROS. I just can't wrap my head around that chapter logic. How could i possibly accept anything resulting from that story line?

As much as i appreciated a good part of the sequel trilogy, i don't see myself diving into anything post TROS. I just can't wrap my head around that chapter logic. How could i possibly accept anything resulting from that story line?
Like a fan, there is no reason for not to watch something that is part of something you love, give a real and sincere chance, you only knows if if good or not, if you watch.

There is an infinite amount of stories to tell in the whole Star wars timeline.

Like a fan, there is no reason for not to watch something that is part of something you love, give a real and sincere chance, you only knows if if good or not, if you watch.

I like your perspective. While I don't see myself placing much hope in anything grounded to the Sequel Trilogy I appreciate the thought that you need to give anything a chance.

I love Star Wars and can pretty much watch anything taking place in that universe. My main issue with potential stories involving characters from the sequel is that i can't relate to them the way they were written in TROS. Would Disney have gone the Trevorrow way, i's likely be on board for more but as things stand, i'm out.

I love Star Wars and can pretty much watch anything taking place in that universe. My main issue with potential stories involving characters from the sequel is that i can't relate to them the way they were written in TROS. Would Disney have gone the Trevorrow way, i's likely be on board for more but as things stand, i'm out.
I would love to watch the Trevorrow script instead of what we got with TROS, but it is already done, the character can grow beyond that with a good story, all the characters are in places with huge potential to grow.

Rey could restart the Jedi order with Luke and Leia Force Ghost.
Finn could start the jedi way.
Poe, now as a General, is restarting the Republic without Leia's naivety as we saw in the book Bloodline.

hqdefault.jpg

The best thing Disney can do for Star Wars is move forward with. ... Jedi Kight Finn ....

And about the Disney+ Finn rumors, this may be a good thing, imagine how cool would be a miniseries of Finn becoming a Jedi.
LOL not everyone has to be a Jedi.
It'd be like OT fans nonsensically wanting Han to become a Jedi?
Why? Cause he held a saber for 10 seconds? It's not his arc.

Last edited:
Me: Has Hot Toys sources, proven right time after time.
This forum: Calls me liar and other names, mad that I was right, blocks me.

Jayception: Tells a ridiculous story
This forum: Instant belief and fawning over him.

Y’all so strange.

Me: Has Hot Toys sources, proven right time after time.
This forum: Calls me liar and other names, mad that I was right, blocks me.

Jayception: Tells a ridiculous story
This forum: Instant belief and fawning over him.

Y’all so strange.

The difference is I linked my Instagram that has all the actual photos for proof behind my stories and I never claimed to be anything I’m not.

But it sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder because a few forum people have done you wrong. Sounding hurt for not getting any forum recognition is the only thing that comes off strange to me but I guess it gets to you?:dunno

Why he cant be a Jedi? It's called character development.
Finn has narrative potential to be a Jedi, Rose and Poe don't, so it's not "not everyone has to be a Jedi".

Apparently the thing he was going to tell Rey in RoS but never did was that he's force sensitive.

Last edited:
The difference is I linked my Instagram that has all the actual photos for proof behind my stories and I never claimed to be anything I’m not.

But it sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder because a few forum people have done you wrong. Sounding hurt for not getting any forum recognition is the only thing that comes off strange to me but I guess it gets to you?:dunno
Don't care if I get recognition, it annoys me to be called a liar.

Kind of like how you are annoyed right now.

Still in the "dreaded" coming soon pile. Which makes me think with the use of that word.... she may be in danger.

Back