Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How so? Wouldn’t whatever happened with Ezra and Thrawn, writing the mystery, and the answer to where they really are and what happened between them during the OT before Ahsoka probably finds them need some good thought put to it?

Topic of the day is the Ahsoka show. Still hard to believe we are getting all these shows, and probably a Luke show too if I'm a betting man.

Ahsoka

Episodes:
unknown
Season: 1 (limited series)
Filming: Late 2022 (unconfirmed)
Due to Air: Late 2022 or Q1-Q2 2023
Directors: Dave Filoni
Rumoured characters:
Spoiler Spoiler:
I know this would negate what happened in a canon tie-in novel but I'd love it if they
Spoiler Spoiler:

I know this would negate what happened in a canon tie-in novel but I'd love it if they
Spoiler Spoiler:
Nah I agree. I think there are instances of films ignoring book or perhaps it was comic canon ? But yes she was a cool character / villain. They need some more of those in these shows.

How so? Wouldn’t whatever happened with Ezra and Thrawn, writing the mystery, and the answer to where they really are and what happened between them during the OT before Ahsoka probably finds them need some good thought put to it?

There’s probably no mystery to Filoni like there is to the rest of us. Writing Rebels the way he did with Ahsoka and Ezra basically showed he had greater plans for them.

The ending was basically him putting Ezra and Thrawn onto the shelf to continue another day and pairing up Ahsoka and Sabine to go looking for him was the setup for that. Not sure how anybody could’ve seen otherwise. The only thing we probably didn’t see coming was that it’d a live-action version of the continuation of this story.

Ahsoka

Episodes:
unknown
Season: 1 (limited series)
Filming: Late 2022 (unconfirmed)
Due to Air: Late 2022 or Q1-Q2 2023
Directors: Dave Filoni
Rumoured characters:
Spoiler Spoiler:
Things I want to see in this show...

1) Ahsoka meets Luke.
2) Filoni cleverly manages to turn the ST to “other”. I want him to pay no respect to those bloody hideous films and just do what he wants with the story regardless of continuity.
3) Somehow create his own canon version of Heir to the Empire.
4) Don’t kill Ahsoka!
5) I would also love them to do a live-action re-creation of THAT Ahsoka/Vader fight from Rebels. Could easily be done in a flashback scene.

In summary I can’t wait for this. Ahsoka is fast becoming one of my favourite characters. She’s right up there with Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Boba for me.

Last edited:
Things I want to see in this show...

1) Ahsoka meets Luke.
2) Filoni cleverly manages to turn the ST to “other”. I want him to pay no respect to those bloody hideous films and just do what he wants with the story regardless of continuity.
3) Somehow create his own canon version of Heir to the Empire.
4) Don’t kill Ahsoka!
5) I would also love them to do a live-action re-creation of THAT Ahsoka/Vader fight from Rebels. Could easily be done in a flashback scene.

In summary I can’t wait for this. Ahsoka is fast becoming one of my favourite characters. She’s right up there with Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Boba for me.

9e91c0d37bbcf84fbdf1bf9280ec18d2a8e334ad3bcc6184b0bc974b5c8f24b8.jpg

Last edited:
There’s probably no mystery to Filoni like there is to the rest of us. Writing Rebels the way he did with Ahsoka and Ezra basically showed he had greater plans for them.

The ending was basically him putting Ezra and Thrawn onto the shelf to continue another day and pairing up Ahsoka and Sabine to go looking for him was the setup for that. Not sure how anybody could’ve seen otherwise. The only thing we probably didn’t see coming was that it’d a live-action version of the continuation of this story.
Oh, yeah I agree Ahsoka’s goals/the inciting incident being in Rebels is obvious.

At first I thought you meant the actual per-episode scriptwriting is easy, and I didn’t get what would make it especially easier than any other show.

Last edited:
If it's a Black Lives Matter insistence from Disney, they could've made a Glover 'Young Lando' series instead.

If it's a Black Lives Matter insistence from Disney, they could've made a Glover 'Young Lando' series instead.
They are :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness though I hope to God this never happens, it would undo a lot of the good work Favreau and Filoni have done on Disney+ to restore faith in the Star Wars franchise (I despise that term!). Just putting my ST hatred aside, what's the point in a show about Finn? They couldn't even give him a decent story arc in 3 movies, why would they bother now? Plus the actor imo is a bit of a dick in real life, he's totally undeserving of his own show.

They are :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness though I hope to God this never happens, it would undo a lot of the good work Favreau and Filoni have done on Disney+ to restore faith in the Star Wars franchise (I despise that term!). Just putting my ST hatred aside, what's the point in a show about Finn? They couldn't even give him a decent story arc in 3 movies, why would they bother now? Plus the actor imo is a bit of a dick in real life, he's totally undeserving of his own show.

I have total bias against Boyega. I've always heard countless stories about him being that way, but I saw it first hand when I ran into him at the Episode 9 after-party. Just somebody who's projects I'll never support based on that.

You’d have to be dumb to think anything from the ST is continuing.

It is dead.

THE RETCON IS COMING

Back