Hot Toys Death Star Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two troopers for Tarkin for me. I would do the same with Death Troopers, but ... oh well, maybe someday.

I know hot toys has a bad habit of showing figures then not following through but this would be a fantastic figure especially if they decide to actually include the stand as displayed.

I know hot toys has a bad habit of showing figures then not following through

This is why we must stand and fight for our Imperial trooper.

Or sit and post incessantly until they have no choice but to put him up for preorder.

The first option sounds a little more badass, depending on personal perspective.

Two of these guys would look pretty sick flanking Vader with the Interrogation Droid following.

Hopefully someone will make an actual 1/6 Interrogation droid instead of the 50% too-small version HT made.:(

It matches the too-small mouse droid and Dagobah lantern though I guess.

Well if they don't make the too-small helmets any larger, then it does become a theme.

:lol

What's getting a bit scary is that this fig first showed up FIFTEEN MONTHS ago.:horror

They're probably thinking of this one like another DS Gunner - which isn't (to me at least) anywhere near as iconic as this guy. This one would sell way better (and the sense I get is that the Gunner was a pretty quiet and soft-sales release) so hope they aren't using that as the yes/no on whether to release the Trooper.

Unfortunately they probably are, because they know they do need to go back and retool the helmet... which costs them money and they likely don't want to bother unless the sales are there.

Back