Hot Toys Death Star Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone could use more flair

UrxOA7i9.gif

80-94941_monkey_sigh_rimshot_gif_drums_k5uj_8f942a8c87db6216e8c579b41eb367356e7987fe.gif

Compared to the ANH troopers onscreen, also looks like the HT tunic is too short (HT ANH Luke's tunic was also about 1/2" too short.)

WnHjlV7.jpg

And doesn't have that second stitching on the left (as seen in pic).
But I don't mind tool much the smallish helmet, neither the short tunic, I want this figure to be released, to end this chapter of collecting.

Maybe the helmet size issue could be solved with a helmet futz... tilt it back a bit. Seems like the angle of head photos make it look much better.

Just got home from ten days in Aruba, and not only is this guy not up for preorder, but his thread was almost on the fifth page.

It's like y'all don't even want this figure.

Just got home from ten days in Aruba, and not only is this guy not up for preorder, but his thread was almost on the fifth page.

It's like y'all don't even want this figure.

I want it. About the only HT fig left on my list besides the Wolf Pred next year.

Can't help but feel HT is pulling a disappearing act though. Either that or we won't see it until some ridiculous future date, at which point my money and mind would have probably moved onto other wasteful things.

I'd like to be proven wrong though.

I hope I am wrong but I feel like HTs will hold of on most of the OT/PT stuff until the Han Solo Movie figures are done. There is a fairly large gap between the Solo movie and the delayed E9 .

I hope I am wrong but I feel like HTs will hold of on most of the OT/PT stuff until the Han Solo Movie figures are done. There is a fairly large gap between the Solo movie and the delayed E9 .

I think there could be some truth in that comment CBJohn. It makes sense. HT must be totally swamped with Marvel, DC and Star Wars movies at the moment. As much as I don't want it I think they have to push some of the classic OT or even PT stuff into next year and beyond when there's a bit of a "dry spell".

Justice League is going to be another line that HT doesn't end up finishing all the way. I know they announced Aquaman, Flash and Wonder Woman, but it might stop there. The movie reviews are nothing short of horrible so far, so if Justice League doesn't do well, Hot Toys might not go all in on the line, which would help get some more SW out.

Infinity War is still going to be wrecking ball though in teams of announcements.

Back