Hot Toys Death Star Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the **** isn't this up for pre-order yet Hot Toys?????

A year and a ****ing half???? Seriously?????

IMG_2229.jpg

Sick photo. Thank you. He looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want some length on the back of that hat Hot Toys. Looks like they lengthened the tunic as well. Everything else and the dashing young Imperial sculpt looks ready to go!
Appreciating all these shots and footage Boogaloo.

Sorry to get PO hopes up but just wanted to get this back to the first page. I'm down for two lets go HT's!

Him and Tarkin would do fine display

Yep DST, Gunner, and Tarkin would be perfect together!

Then if they would just make the white uniform version(Krennic type?) and some version of imperial wearing the fabric cap that some of them wore.

This just makes me want a Tantive IV/Yavin 4 rebel trooper.

Yeah, really hope they get to do some general non hero "rebel" soldier figures at some point.

I'd love a Rebel Fleet trooper from the Tantive IV too. Or even one of the rebels from Rogue One. Would make for a cool display simply a Stormtrooper standing opposite a Rebel (maybe with a background with their appropriate symbols).

Yeah, really hope they get to do some general non hero "rebel" soldier figures at some point.

I'd love a Rebel Fleet trooper from the Tantive IV too. Or even one of the rebels from Rogue One. Would make for a cool display simply a Stormtrooper standing opposite a Rebel (maybe with a background with their appropriate symbols).

Some troopers I'd like to see: Rebel Trooper from the Tantive IV, Rebel Honor Guard, Canto Bight Police Officer.

I'd take a Tantive/Yavin fleet trooper but would rather have almost every version of Imperial first. I just think they look cooler. Hell I'd get the Imperial scanning crew guys from ANH. 2-pack with scanner box they carried aboard! haha

I'd take a Tantive/Yavin fleet trooper but would rather have almost every version of Imperial first. I just think they look cooler. Hell I'd get the Imperial scanning crew guys from ANH. 2-pack with scanner box they carried aboard! haha

This. I'm a sucker for uniform clad figures. It's the reason I grabbed the imperial disguise Jyn.

Back